Travis X Reader: Twizzlers?

(Y/N)'s Pov
You were in the Hermes cabin, alone with your bestfriend Travis, while eating some of the candy he had stolen from who knows where.

"Trav, could you pass me a twizzler?" You said as you lay on your stomach on his bed.

"Sorry (Y/N), there's only one left, and it comes with a toll."

"Travis, you do know I'm broke right?" You said as you laughed.

"That's not what I want (Y/N), I want something else."

He was siting in front of his bed, and started moving closer to you. He got on his bed and you sat up, facing him.

'What was he going to do?' You wondered.
He smirked as he put one side of the twizzler in his mouth.

You pouted, seeing as he wouldn't give it to you.

You quickly put you mouth on the other side of the twizzler, smirking.

He was shocked at your move, and he started biting down on the twizzler, his lips getting closer to yours.

You did the same until your lips were barely brushing his.

His cheeks were tinted a light pink, and you knew you were probably blushing like a red tomato.

You both closed the gap between you at the same time, kissing each other. His arms went around your waist, pressing you closer to him. You wrapped your arms around his neck, while tasting his twizzler flavoured lips. He pulled away from you, only to push you down on the bed, and start kissing your neck.

"Trav did you take th- woah there bro slow down." Connor said with wide eyes.

You pushed Travis off you, but he just pulled you by the waist, making you sit on his lap.

"Sorry bro, what did you need?" He said as if Connor didn't see anything.

"Did you take the blue paint, and don't act like I didn't just walk in on you kissing (Y/N) here." He said smirking.

"Like I've never walked in on you kissing Cara, the blue paint's in the big house, Chiron needed it along with the rest of the paint cans, now outta here." Travis said, shooing his brother away.

Connor left, blushing a little, leaving you two alone again.

"Now where was I?" Travis smirked, looking at your neck.

You kissed him before he could do anything, and he kissed back hungrily, as he gripped your waist. You pulled away getting off him, and smirking.

"(Y/N) where you going, I never finished what I started." He said as he winked.

"Well maybe ask me out first, and then you'll get what you want." You winked as you turned around, walking towards the door.

You could hear him get off the bed and his arms were now around your waist from behind.

"Will you be mine and only mine, (Y/N)?"
He whispered against your neck.

You turned around kissing him.
You pulled away and said "Does that answer your question?"

"Yes, but I'd really like to mark you mine now."
He replied.

"Well I guess that's gonna have to wait, because I have an archery lesson with your brother now." He just smiled and said, "Well isn't this my lucky day, Connor gave me those candies so I could teach his friend archery, guess your my student now (L/N), and I'm not planning on doing archery by the way." He winked at you as he brought you closer.

"Travis I wanna learn archeryyyy, teach me or else I'm not giving you anymore kisses."
You said backing away from him, and crossing your arms.

"20 minutes and then your mine for the rest of the 40 minutes, do we have a deal, babe?"

You uncrossed your arms and said "Nope, 40 minute for my lesson, and then 20 for you, do we have a deal, babe?"

"Yeah yeah, let's get this over with, I want my quality time soon." He held your hand as he lead you towards one of the trees with a target.
Let's just say you might've hit a camper once, and Travis never got his quality time due to you wanting to play hide and seek.
~~~
Another one ;)
Jk that's old but hope you liked this one shot.
-S