im salty asf.

Okay so like. HERE IS THE THING. yes im aware it's a game. And I like to think I'm decent at it. But WHAT HAS ME TRIGGERED TODAY is the fact that I was a silver at the beginning of the season and since I have literally been dragged through the mud so many times that I'm down to like 865 SR. NOW. You might be thinking WELL HOW IN THE HELL DID YOU MANAGE THAT. WELL LADIES AND GENTS I WILL TELL YOU. I will tell you about tonight's tales of failure. It all started with one loss. I was certainly frustrated but things turned up and I got 2 wins after then my brother decided he wanted to play and lost 4 times in a row. At the begining of the night I was at 1,100 or something. CERTAINLY THAT IS FRUSTRATING BUT THAT'S NOT THE WORST PART. Mist of the players in bronze, that I've played with, dont use their mics. The don't seem to understand THEY CAN'T CARRY THE GROUP so they all trickle off and do their own thing MEANWHILE THE OTHER FLANKS US LEFT AND RIGHT DURING THEIR ATTACKS AS A TEAM. I mention this and I don't get any response. The hit 'understood' as they continue to run right past me and die. NOW. I can play a pretty mean Hanzo/D.va/Mercy/Mei/Junkrat BUT I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO CARRY MY TEAM...
ANOTHER FRUSTRATION MIGHT I ADD IS. I FINALLY FOUND A GOOD TEAM. We were talking and it was good we won two rounds together and what is this? IT SAID FAILED TO CONNECT TO SERVER. I HIT REJOIN MATCH ON REPEAT FOR THE GAME TO KICK ME OUT OF THE MATCH. I GO TO FIND A NEW GAME AND OH WHAT'S THAT YOU SAID? I'M SUSPENDED? OH AND I'VE LOST 60 SR AWESOME MY FAVORITE.
Now playing a few quick play matches I'm Hanzo sniping the shit out of everyone head shots here a few there VICTORY MY TEAM WINS 3 TIMES IN A ROW. I decide to try this luck at a comp. Match. I FIND A GREAT TEAM. WE WON WE HAD AN AWESOME COMPOSITION. WE WERE COMMUNICATING AND WHAT IS THIS? STARTING A NEW MATCH HM? WHAT'S THAT YOU SAY? I'M KICKED BACK INTO THE LOBBY. WHY YOU ASK? MY CONNECTION CUT. I HIT REJOIN MATCH ON REPEAT AND AGAHAGAGAH IT SAYS FAILED TO CONNECT TO SERVER AND I GO TO JOIN A NEW GAME AND I'VE BEEN SUSPENDED. AND LOST AT LEAST 60 MORE SR.
ALSO before anyone says WeLl YoU sHoUlD TaKe sOmE BrEAKS iNbEtWeEn I DID. I SWEAR TO YOU. AT LEAST 2 HOURS OR MORE  INBETWEEN EACH OF THESE EVENTS
I apologize I'm just so salty I had to vent.