[ 16 ]

The crowd's gasp as they started to whisper with each other. Jennie's grandma mouth flew open as well as Taehyung's parents.

" What the hell are you talking about?! " Taehyung ask politely, holding in his anger. Lisa clench her hands as she gotten more and more angry.

How could he do this to Jennie?!

" You played with my feelings!

And I won't let you do the same to Jennie!" Lisa yell. That's when the crowd's started to whisper more. Taehyung's father stood up and eyed Lisa with a furious expression.

" What are you blabbing about? He's getting married with Jennie! " the father finally said as the crowd gotten silent. Lisa scrunches her brows in anger. Jennie who stood there looking back and forth from Lisa to the crowd. She just don't know what to do and who to believe.

" Jen-" Taehyung said softly as he turn her to face him.

" I love you, ok? And what she says isn't true! I'll never ever cheated on you. " he looks at her with pleading eyes, but her eyes weren't on him, but on the solid floor. Her eyes showed no expression.

She don't know who to trust. She known Taehyung for a long time, but Lisa was her best friend. She's innocent and never lies to her.

Taehyung bit her lower lips, as he held her chin lightly as make her face him. " Jen?.. "

" leave right now. " the father spat at Lisa. Taehyung turn to look at his father, " No fath-"

" I said leave! " he yell. Lisa stood there, still glaring at Taehyung. She didn't want to obey the older men, but she still had to respect the elders. Even so, she didn't want Jennie to marry him. She doesn't want Jennie to be with a man who cheats.

Lisa laugh, " So, you're telling me that you're married? " she cross her arms.

" Yes, I'm married! "

" you told me you haven't had a girlfriend for 3 years now! "

" I-what?! "
The crowd then look at Taehyung with a horrible expression. Jennie look at Taehyung with a shock expression. Taehyung turn to look at Jennie. " Jen this isn't true! "

" No wonder you told me to leave you alone! You were getting married! "

" I told you that so that you leave my brother alone! "
The crowd gasp. Taehyung realise on what he just said, but it was true. He did it for his brother. But now he knew he fuck up.

" So, you did chat with her?.. " Jennie gritted her teeth.

" No!- yes I did but it's for-"

Slap!

Everyone went silent. Even the father who was in between them stare at them in horror. Jungkook's eyes widen as he witnessed the scene. He didn't expect this to happen.

Taehyung held his cheek that was slap. Her slap was hard and it indeed painful. But this wasn't no ordinary slap. He was slap by Jennie. And that's what makes it more painful. His heart stings more as he sees her crying.

She open her mouth to say something, but shut it back as she ran away, crying. " JENNIE! " he chase after her. After they left, the crowd started talking amongst themselves. Taehyung's father was dissapointed at this.

Lisa turn to go after them, but Jennie's grandma held her hand firmly.

" leave them alone. "

" but-"

" they need some space. "

" Jennie! "