[ 14 ]

[ a week before the wedding ]

" Lis, what dress should I pick? " Jennie ask as she check out other wedding dresses.

Lisa let out a smile. " Just pick what you love best Jen! "

" Jen, let's go check out the other clothes. " Her grandma suggested before dragging her to check out the other wedding dresses.

Jennie smile as she went to check out the other dresses with her grandma.

When Jennie is out of sight, her smile soon faded. She took out her phone to see no text messages from him. Her heart breaks more to know that he only seen her messages.

Why is he ignoring me?..

" Is this ok? " Taehyung ask as he turn to his family members.

" Omo, you look handsome Tae! " her mother cried as she turn to look at her husband. " Right yeobo? " his father nodded his head in agreement. " Jennie's gonna love it. "

" Don't you agree Kook? " his father turn to Jungkook who was leaning against the wall. He eyed Taehyung from head to toe before offering him a smile.

" She's gonna love it. "

" Kook, hold up! " Taehyung called as he catch up to Jungkook. Jungkook turn to look at him.

" What? "

Taehyung clear his throat,
" Thank you. "

" for what? "

" for everything. You're the best! " he smile before pulling him into a hug.

Jungkook pushes his head lightly, " yeah, well you're welcome. " he said before walking away again.

" Kook! "

" you don't want mother and father to wait. "

Taehyung smile before he catch up to him.

" You look beautiful Jen! " her grandma exclaimed as she clasp her hands together. Jennie turn to the mirror as she look at herself.

The dress is beautiful.

She let out a heavy sigh before turning back to her grandma. She smile widely at her.

" It's beautiful grandma..

But this, this is not the right one. " Jennie confessed as the atmosphere became tense. Her grandma raise her brow.

" why? Don't you like it? "

" no, I love it. I mean, this dress is too expensive for us to afford.

We could just go and pick a cheaper dress. " Jennie smile which touch her grandma's heart.

" But sweetie, Taehyung picked this dress for you. " she said as she approach her. Jennie's eyes grew big.

" T-tae? "

She nodded as she held Jennie's hands together.

" yesterday, I went to met him. I discuss to him about everything about you and the wedding.

So, we secretly went out and pick a dress for you. "

Jennie eyes were watery as she listen to her grandma.