💔"..stopped beating.."💔

Previously...

Carson smiles. He kiss Annie softly. Annie kissed him back. They were kissing 3 minutes. Then Annie pulled away.

C: What's wrong?
A: You can't kiss me like that! Jayden is your crush..
C: No she isn't.. I love you!
A: But.. I'm...I'm just a little confused girl..
C: Okay then...

///

C: Okay then... Will you be my girlfriend?
A: ....
C: Annie?..

Annie's P.O.V

When I heard what Carson said everything started to be black and I was falling on the floor...

💔End of a P.O.V💔

C: No no no Annie! 💔Catch her💔

Carson's P.O.V

I catch her and lie her down on the bed. I don't know what to do. She just fell down. When I lie her down on the bed she didn't wake up. I was so scared...

💔End of a P.O.V💔

C: Annie.. Annie... Can you hear me... 💔Stars to tear up💔... Annie tell me this is a joke.. Please Annie wake up...

She didn't wake up and Carson called 911. They came and took Annie to the hospital. Carson couldn't go with them so he went to the car and drive there. Annie went to the hospital first.
Carson was driving a car. He was so worried about Annie. He was crying. He couldn't look at the road...

Carson's P.O.V

I was driving to the hospital. When I was turning right one car turn on car lights and I looked at it. After that I couldn't see the road very well. Then I bumped into something. All started to be black. I heard people. They took me somewhere...

💔End of a P.O.V💔

Annie started to wake up..

A: Where am I? What I'm doing here?..
D (doctor): You're in the hospital. Don't worry, everything will be fine! 💔Leave💔

Annie look at the left and saw Carson.

A: Carson! Carson...! Carson..are you okay..? Carson.. Can you hear me...? Carson!!!? 💔Started to cry💔

Doctor come in and saw Annie crying.

D: What's wrong?
A: Why... Why is he here...?
D: Oh.. I'm sorry we don't have any more room to put him in.. Is that okay..?
A: That's not problem but why is he here?
D: Oh.. Yea..he had a car accident..
A: Noo.. 💔Keeps crying💔 But he is going to be fine.. Right?
D: Umm... I don't know that yet..
A: But.. But.. He has to live..!
D: I'm sorry.. Please chill and lie down! 💔Leaves💔

Annie lie down on the bed and cry.

Annie's P.O.V

What if he don't wake up..? Oh my gosh.. Why him? Will he be fine..? I was asking myself. Then I heard something... Carson's heart stopped beating..! Oh nooo!

A: Doctor!!! Please help!!!!!!

Doctor come in and ask me what's wrong than he heard it to..

D: Oh no no no..!

He called other doctors and they took Carson to one room. I saw them connected him with some appliances. I started to cry more and more.. I didn't know what will happen..

///

💔WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN NEXT... COMMENT DOWN BELLOW!💔