The Shadow WILL Kill

Chapter 4

The Shadow WILL Kill

•* Previous *•

"Why should I forgive you"he said calmly. He's eyes still that electric blue.He pinned me back on the bed. I thought it was the end. When he saw me crying he calmed down. He's eyes went back to normal but,kept his hold on me.

"Please,please. You are hurting me."-Samuri

••~ Present Time ~••

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you, Love" he said loosening his grip and getting off me. BIG MISTAKE ASSHOLE!!!! I got up quickly and punch him hard in his gut. Now that you think about it......How come I didn't do this at first.

While I was in thought I didn't realize that he recovered from my punch and was come at me full vampire speed. You know when I was talking about my eyes being weird. Well to add on the weirdness. When a vampire come towards me at full vampire speed to me they are running in very slow motion and my eyes all so show me their weak spots.

And when I attack it looks like I'm moving faster than them. Weird.......yea I know,well enough chit chat back to the fight.

So when he coming towards me. I close my eyes to focus on showing me his weak spot and when I reopen I can feel my eyes glowing. Yea I know they always glow but this time I can feel them glow. Anyway my eyes always showed me his weak spots. Yes,he have two weak spots.

His balls and his neck. What good combination. With that in mind and him closing in (I told you he is running in very very slow motion. Thank you eye balls). I quickly grab his shoulders and knee him in his balls. HARD.

Before he feel on the the floor I chopped his neck then I moved out the way while he feel to the floor. While he was groaning in pain and cupping his maybe bleeding balls curled in a ball I was regretting what did to him.

And before my mind could catch up to what my body was doing I sat down him while grabbing his head and pulling it onto my lap. I still have no idea why I did that but I did and surprisingly enjoyed the sparks that came with it. Before I knew it I was stroking his beautiful,shiny,soft black hair and whisper words of comfort.

"I am so sorry. Please forgive me. I'm so so sorry" my moved without my permission. What the fuck was I saying? Why am I a feeling sorry? Why am I still rubbing my fingers through his hair? AND WHY AM I ASKING YOU ALL THESE QUESTIONS?

When everything was good and soaked up in my brain,I pushed him off my lap and quickly stand up getting into fighting mode.

"Can you stop pushing and hitting me. I am already trying to recover from my maybe bleeding balls. Damn the shit hurts" Lucas said while cupping his bleeding balls.

"I told you I will kill you" I said with so much confusion. Wait why was I confused.

*••* Author's Note *••*

Why is Samuri so confused and will Lucas recover from is maybe bleeding balls.

I know I haven't update lately but that will all change.

Vote and Comment

*••* Author Out Peace *••*