The Shadow Samuri

Chapter 1

Shadows Cries

Hi,my name is Samuri Kenda Dawn.I am not your normal teenage girl.I didn't go to parties,go on dates,went to the spa,go shopping with friends,or had a real family.My mother died while giving birth to me and my farther blamed me for it and abused me when I was a little girl.

I am the only child.When I was 10 I got tired of my farther treating me like shit so I ran away.While on the streets these groups of people found me and took me in.

When I was 12 I found out they was a secret community of assassins.I told them my back story and the made me one of them.I didn't train with guns,I am the Master of the Blades.

Like I train and fight with swords,knifes,arrows,an axe,poison daggers that come out of my wrists.We assassin hunt rogues,evil packs,and vampires.When I turned 18 my family of assassins told me that I have completed my training.

And that I need to train and fight on my on. Since I am on my on they send me letters of people I need to take out.I left like to months ago and became independent.I fight alone.Why?Because one I don't trust people (mostly men) like I use to.Two I don't I have to worry about a team dragging me down.

Enough about my pathic life story,let me tell you more about me.I am 18.I was born on April 1 (known as April fools).I have straight black hair with grey eyes.While I am on my eyes.To me my eyes are weird,like my eyes glow in the dark.It can be pitch balk dark outside and you can't see a thing.

I can use my eyes as a flashlight.Long story short my eyes glows.Anywho I have natural soft pink lips.I have natural pale but not to pale skin and naturally beautiful.

In the assassin world I am known as..............

THE SHADOW SAMURI