Inside the world of Hope Ankney's Warped Tour experience:

Okay, so first of all we woke up at an ungodly hour at my house (Four AM) to start getting prepped and ready for Warped Tour. No one but one of my friends understood that we had to leave early to be able to get to be first in line for the waiting until the venue opens. See, if you are at the front of the line, then you get to be the first to find out the times, set lists, merch tents, and anything else that you might want to know first before anyone else. Its basically just a free for all and whoever gets there first. First come first serve...

    Well, two of my friends spent the night with me the night before, and we were all buzzing that we only got maybe an hour of sleep? Geez. It was awful.

    The other two of my friends that were riding with us spent the night with each other, so at around five we started our way to their house. When we got there, neither of them were even close to being ready. My friend, Dallas, was brushing her teeth when she opened the door with her pajamas on and drinking a coke. It took about twenty minutes for them to fully get around, and then Danae didnt get her contacts in so she just threw her glasses on and we jumped in the car. Well, the jeep we took was not big enough for five bodies, so Dallas, her being as small as she was, was forced into the very back where we had thrown our bags and preparations.

    Blah Blah Blah, Im going to skip the car ride because nothing really exciting happened except for random school talks and jamming out to kanye west's "Stronger". Oh, and we almost died about three times because the interstate sucks, and we were having road rages with the traffic at five thirty and six in the morning.

    When we got there, we went to the back gate, because there are two entrances into the venue. Three if you count the big security gated area where the tour buses are parked. The Lakewood Ampitheatre staff had said that the back gate was going to be the gate that was letting in the public. So, thats where we went. When we got there, there were maybe three or four cars already parked and waiting. It was like 7 in the morning at this point. We parked right behind one car, and we were pretty proud of ourselves since we were one of the first ones there. It wasnt but fifteen minutes later when all these cars started parking behind us, so I was right about the getting there early. (Yay Me). So, Danae puts in her contacts in the car. It takes her about ten minutes, and we get out and lay on the grass and watch all these kids who looked to be about thirteen who were wearing these pants and black shirts. That was basically being suicidal because it was supposed to be 96 without the heat index yesterday. Then, there was this woman and her child who were matching. Hair streaks and big bold eyeliner with the matching outfit... I dont think they liked us very much because they kept staring at us and walking by us.

    Well, we hung out there until about eight or so, and watched tour buses down the street turn a corner and go into their secret entrance. We kept trying to figure out whose buses were whose, and Jeanna, being the creeper she is, kept saying that All Time Low's tour bus was blacked out. So, we were searching for that. That's when we saw a black tour bus appear fromt the interstate and instead of turning the corner, like the rest, they kept strolling along to our section, but before this bus got there, they made this awful illegal U-turn, and I think thats when we figured that was probably more than likely All Time Low. The bus almost hit some bushes and weeds on the side of the road before they turned into that entrance. This is when this random guy with one of the staff shirts on came along the sidewalk and started yelling at us and telling us that it would be a quicker and easier way to get in, if we went to the front entrance. (Youve got to be kidding me...) So, like speedy gonzalez, we all jumped in the car and started speeding our way down to the front entrance. We were behind these two slow cars and they turned into the wrong entrance, so we laughed like evil maniacs and just sped on. When we got to the front gate, there was a guy blocking off the parking lot because it didnt open up until 9:30. So, we had to park in a field and walk over.