Chapter 7: What Is This Feeling

Wendy's POV

I woke up to find the sun light seeping through a crack in the window and into my eyes. Great. I got up and stretched. I thought of something to wear and I was wearing it. I could get used to Neverland. I had on a blue sleeveless shirt, light blue skinny jeans, a dark leather jacket and a pair of vibrant blue converse. As you can tell I like the colour blue, my nails were done to perfection and my hair was in it's usual half up half down look with a large bow accesorizing. Daniella was still sleeping in her bed, softly snoring. So I climbed down the stairs of the tree house quietly and took a good look at the camp which now seems to be another home.

Don't get me wrong, I do miss Michael and John so very much but we haven't been much of a family lately. I just want to get away from that and forget about it. My parents were talking about growing up and John agreed after I made a few jokes about his chest hairs. Michael reluctantly agreed after John had persuaded him to join his side and that was the last straw.

"Hey" I turned to see a mop of scruffy blonde hair and a crooked smile.

I blushed slightly as I replied, "Hi"

"Want a tour of the island? If you've got the time..." Felix said as he gave a little wink. I like his confidence.

"Yea of course I do."

He smiled warmly at me and he took my hand. I bit my lip as my cheeks burned and he laughed lightly. He then led me out of the camp, this is not helping the colony of butterflies that decided to take shelter in the pit of my stomach.

Peter's POV

I watched Felix and Wendy leave camp... wonder what they're doing...

I flew over to the tree house to peer into the window. Daniella was up, she was braiding her hair, in a mirror. I saw my own reflection, dam I look sexy. She looked back into the mirror and saw me as I flew away as fast as I could. Hopefully she ignored. I flew to the peak on Neverland to sit by the waterfall.. well technically I transported myself there but same thing. I whistled as I sharpened a twig with my dagger. I'm probably gonna use it for hunting later.

Suddenly, a frenzy of smoke formed beside me, I stood up ready to attack whoever or whatever was trying to use magic to get to me. The smoke vanished and Daniella was sat beside me with an annoyed expression etched into her soft features. Well shit.

Daniella's POV

THAT ASSHOLE WAS WATCHING ME THROUGH MY WINDOW. CAN I GET SOME PRIVACY AT LEAST?!?! GAHHH!!

I closed my eyes and visualized Peter in all his arrogance, hoping that this transport crap would work. If Percy is shitting me when he taught me the magic I swear I will not hesitate to punch that idiot. I felt an odd tingling sensation on the palms of my hands, I reopened my eyes to find that I was transported to a lovely waterfall with Peter to my left. His eyes grew wide. That's right, bitch.

I am really getting the hang of this magic thing.

"Why were you looking through my window?" I asked as I stood up.

"Just wanted to see if you were up to challenge you to a crossbow match against me." The British tone in his voice never failed to enchant me.

"Nahh, I'll pass. Remember that injury..." I reminded him.

"Someone is a coward" he mumbled under his breath.

I clenched my fist and punched him in the shoulder. I cracked a few fingers but it was worth it.

"What was that for?!?!"

"For being an arrogant asshole"

"Well, can you blame me? I'm quite sexy."