Chapter 2: Questioned Feelings

Peter's POV

"Did you get her," I demanded as 3 of the Lost Boys including Felix pulled a shore on their small raft.

"Yup, gave her a strong sleeping spell, so she might not wake up today at all," Felix said as he and his men carried Daniella out of the raft.

"Put her down, I will deal will deal with her" Felix and his men dropped her onto the beach and her arm landed on a large sharp rock.Power surged through my hands as I lifted them and the Boys into the air.

"YOU FOOLS!" I bellowed. "I DIDN'T SAY DROP HER, I SAID TO PUT HER THE FUCK DOWN AND NOW SHE'S HURT, WHO DO YOU THINK SHE WILL HOLD RESPONSIBLE?!? SHE WILL NEVER COOPERATE NOW!!"

I sighed heavily and dropped the boys on the beach, they stood up quickly and looked at me.

"Get out of my face before I feed you as well to the shadows," I threatened in a whisper-shout.

Without a word they scrambled into the forest.

I looked at her, she seemed to have aged a bit since her last visit. Instead of wearing a rough dirty patch work night gown, she wore a graceful white cotton night gown fit for a princess. Her chestnut hair, pulled into a quick bun, with stray hair framing her face.

I picked up her limp body up and walked up the beach to set her on the sand. I examined her wound, it was a bit deep and blood continued to gush from it. I placed my hand on her arm and concentrated. After a few seconds I removed my hand and looked at the still bleeding chasm in her arm. Her blood stained the plan of my hand.

"Damn it," I said to no one in particular. "The sleeping spell must be counter reacting the healing spell."

I sighed and ripped part of her sleeve off to make a makeshift bandage for the time being. I washed her wound in the tides lapping the shore and tied the bandage on. I was about to pick her up and carry her back to camp but she awoke from her slumber.

Daniella's POV

I woke up with a horrendous numbing pain in the back of my skull. I sat up as I held my aching head and looked up. There stood Captain Rapist.

"You're calling me Captain Rapist, aren't you" He sighed.

"What do you think?"

"Stop calling me that! It's Peter Pan!"

"What ever you say Captain."

He sighed and held the bridge of his nose.

I groaned in pain as I clutched my arm.

"Felix and his crew dropped you onto the beach and there were a few sharp rocks and u got a deep gash." He explained not making eye contact.

"Those little dip shits!" I spat, my anger taking my thoughts away from all the pain that I could barely handle.

"You may have grown older by a few years but your fire never ceases" he smirked.

I ignored him and tried to stand up, I was a bit wobbly but I could some what manage. I looked at Peter, now we were almost the same height. He still looked the same, his clothes were green his knee high leather boots were asking to be mocked and his hair was the same as usual.

"You look.. the same way... what's your secret? A honey facial? Lots of concealer? Or is it a mask?"

"Neverland is the place where time stands still and the kids stay forever young"

"I can see that, Captain Obvious."

"I thought I was Captain Rapist"

"HA! Got ya! Your new name will be Captain Rapist" I said smugly as I walked towards the direction of the camp. My knees went weak and all the memories of being here before flooded back to me, I fell to the ground clutching my head. Peter sighed and crouched down to rub my back in soothing circles. After about 10 minutes of sneering pain, I was okay. I sat up, my knees buried in the sand. I looked over at Captain Rapist. His hand was held over my arm, I tried to wrench my arm out of his tight grasp, but there was no use.

"Hold on, I'm trying to heal your arm but since your still a bit drunk you can't heal as fast."

"YOU GOT ME DRUNK?!?" I screamed in his face. I tried to slap him but he just held my arms down. "YOU BLOODY BASTARD!!"

Before I could do anything else, everything turned hazy, I could only make out shapes and certain shades. Before I knew it I had fully passed out.

Felix's POV

Pan should be back by now... I thought as I paced in front of the main entrance to the camp. I was about to go down to the beach but when I turned around he was already on the grounds. The girls' body dangling from his shoulder. He nodded at me and I took the hint. I walked over to him and he handed her to me. I took her to a tree house not too far from the edge of camp. I plopped her onto the bed and drank the vial Peter had slipped into my hand.

Daniella's POV

"Why do I keep falling unconscious?!" I thought as I rubbed my head.

"Because darling, you love me so much you can't help but fall under my spell," I recognized the voice by the arrogant accent.

Peter stepped out from the shadows, and looked at me with a smirk.

"I do not," I retaliated.

"And why's that?"

"I've got a boyfriend."

Shock flashed on Peter's face but he regained his prize winning poker face in less than a few seconds.

"So does this Mitchell person actually love you?"

He was trying to get under my skin his mind games are pathetic.. Wait a second...

"How do you know his name?"

"Mind reader, ahem."

"Stop bloody doing that!!"

"Can't help it, your thoughts are so... fascinating. He hasn't kissed you yet has he? Has he ever been a gentleman towards you? Does he listen when you talk? Or are you another one of his play toys?" Peter's questions did make me think... He has kissed me, once before but it was rough and it wasn't what I'd imagine a kiss to be at all... The last time he was a gentleman was when we first started hanging out together... When ever we talked he was either staring at something else or fidgeting, with something. Was I his... NO. It can't be true.... can it?

Pan's POV

I felt myself smirking as I watched her face pale at the thought of being used. Ha, I finally got to her, it wasn't hard.

Daniella's POV

I sat there thinking over every moment, but as I started to think about my life in London it started to slip from my memory. I shook my head slightly and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Now admit it, after you left Neverland you couldn't stop thinking of me. You wanted to stay. You didn't want to go back. And then when you awoke and saw me on the beach, you felt like you belonged. You felt relieved to be released from that horrendous reality." He said as he sat on the edge of my bed.

Honestly I was relieved, my dad still went to the bar now and then, bullies would often make snide remarks about my appearance or they'd slap me or both. I wish he couldn't read my mind.

"Okay fine I admit it, some of that stuff is true, but what do you care? Your just another boy who-"

Before I could finish my sentence, he pressed his lips to mine. At first I was surprised, but his lips were so soft and his movements were so gentle, I couldn't resist. I kissed back and my fingers tangled in his short brown hair and his hands held my waist. The kiss slowly intensified and I could feel my heart beating wildly in my chest. He pulled away, leaving us both breathing heavily.

I noticed I had messed up his hair so I reached over and smoothed it down lightly. He smiled at me before his eyes slowly wandered to my lips. This time I leaned in for a kiss but before our lips made contact, a green smoke cloud appeared and covered Peter. I immediately put as much distance between me and the smoke, nearly falling off the bed in the process.

Once the green smoke lifted, a pair of grey eyes greeted me instead of green.

"Wasn't that a lovely kiss, Daniella?" Felix smirked at me as he touched a finger to his lips.

Vote. Comment. Share.