Wetting in Lupin's Class // 12

(Prompt from: @MissPennywisexx @AuroD7
@OmorashiLover2004  @pizzaMikeyx <3)

It was Monday morning again and Draco found himself being lightly shaken awake by Snape. "Good morning Draco" Snape said, his body towering over Draco in his bed. "morning" Draco muffled before he turned over and closing his eyes again. "You're going to have to wake up, you need to get some breakfast, your first lesson is Defence Against the Dark Arts with professor Lupin and he is just as forgiving as I am with students who turn up late" Snape said, pulling the blankets off Draco. "Im too tired" Draco whined. "Stop being so childish Draco, up, now" Snape demanded but once he saw the fear that his comment had put into Draco, he immediately felt guilty. "Come on" Snape said more softly, picking Draco up and standing him to his feet, gesturing for Draco the go and get dressed.

Once Draco had locked the door of the bathroom behind him he sighed as he took off his wet pull-up. He wished with all his heart that he could stop himself from wetting the bed, but there was nothing he could do, it happened every single night, regardless of what he tried. "I'm a joke" Draco murmured to himself before stepping in the shower and getting himself ready for another week. While he showered, he began thinking of what Snape had just said to him about professor Lupin. If he was as strict as Snape was, there was no chance that Draco would be able to go to the toilet during the lessons, so he made a mental to note to ensure he went before going in.

After all the thinking in the shower, Draco ended up being late. "Here, I picked you up some toast and a goblet of pumpkin juice from the Great Hall, I knew you were going to be late" Snape said, scowling slightly. Draco hate his toast quickly, but didn't touch his juice. "Drink" Snape ordered. "I'm not thirsty" Draco stated, pushing the drink away from himself. "You haven't had anything to drink since yesterday, you need to have a drink" Snape spoke coldly. Draco knew that arguing would only land him in trouble, so he took a sip of the drink and put it back down. "Why won't you drink the whole goblet?" Snape said, his eyes narrowing as he stared at Draco. "I said I wasn't thirsty" Draco said again. "You're lying" Snape said sharply. "Tell me the truth." Draco stared at Snape and decided that telling the truth would make his life just that little bit easier. "I don't want to need a wee" Draco said matter-of-factly. "For what particular reason?" Snape asked curiously. "For Professor Lupin's lesson" Draco said shyly, staring at the floor and playing with his hands. "Lupin is a reasonable teacher, he knows about your problems, so you may ask him to go to the toilet during the lesson if you need to" Snape said before he put his robes on and headed for the door. "Now drink the juice and get to your lesson" Snape ordered before he himself had left the room. Draco sighed again but downed the drink all the same.

Draco was still running slightly late for his lesson, so he began jogging in order to make it with enough time to spare to quickly go to the toilet. However, he didn't bank on running straight into Lupin on his way. "Watch where you're running Draco" laughed Lupin as he collided with him. "Oh, I'm sorry sir, I just didn't want to be late" Draco said quietly, smiling vaguely back at Lupin. "Looks like you're right on time" Lupin said, opening the door to his classroom and gesturing for Draco to go in. "Erm...professor... do you think I could maybe...Erm... go..." Draco began speaking very hesitantly and very slowly. "Do you need to go for a wee before the start of my lesson Draco?" Lupin asked bluntly to Draco's surprise. "Y-yes" Draco stuttered back in slight shock. "Then be quick" Lupin said with a smile before he walked into his classroom.

Draco ran to the toilet and back to the classroom in under 3 minutes and he soon found himself sitting next to Pansy in the classroom, with Harry just across the room. He couldn't help but stare at the back of Harry's head; his hair was raven black and shaggy, but Draco adored it all the time. "Why do you keep staring at Potter for?" Pansy snapped as she had been watching Draco look at Harry for the past 10 minutes. "I'm not" Draco lied, forcing himself to look at Lupin, not before he gave Pansy an evil glance though.