1

It's been a month since Louis has seen Harry. Though they have been messaging each other almost non stop, it's not the same as being with Harry. Being able to touch him and kiss him.

There were nights when Louis would call Harry, crying his eyes out, begging and begging for him to come home and hold him.

No matter how much Harry wanted to, he didn't. He just soothed Louis over the phone until he fell asleep.

Harry misses him too. He wants to forget about this entire thing and just run back to him. He can't, though. Harry threatening to never come back as led Louis to do so much better in his recovery. Louis knows the better he does, the more chance he has of being able to Harry hold him again.

They had been through so much together already. Harry wouldn't take it back for all the riches in the world. Louis is worth all the stars, The moon and The sun.

Louis felt the same way. Although he was angry and hurt that Harry had left him, he still adored Harry with every part of his body. He knew it hard to be hard on Harry, hard to see Louis lash out at any given moment.

Realizing this, Louis stopped being so angry with Harry. He decided he needed to step up and start becoming more serious about this.

Because Louis had fucked up his chances at joining the Vogue Team, he had to beg for his job back at the coffee shop. He dreaded it, because Zac was there, waiting to make every moment there awful. But he knew it was in his best interest to go back. He would be hired back there with the same pay he was receiving when he left.

They told him to come back in two weeks when the new pay period started. Today was the day he would start working again. Eleanor had Zac train him instead of her. She would've loved to, but her Mother had fallen ill and she had to leave town unexpectedly.

It's 6:30 in the morning, thirty minutes until the store opens. Louis walks into the café and takes his jacket off, hanging it in the back, where he see's Zac already preparing things and getting them out of the freezer.

"Good Morning, Louis." Zac greets, setting a few bags down and turning to him, "How's your morning?"

Louis looks at him and smiles forcefully. He figures if he's going to work with Zac then he ought to try and get along with him, "Tiring, hate being up so early."

"Yep," Zac says, "Takes you back to school days." He states, winking at Louis and then walking up to Louis. Louis freezes, unsure of what Zac is about to do as he nears him.

"Relax." Zac soothes him, reaching behind Louis and grabbing some coffee mix, "I'm not gonna bite."

Louis laughs a little, shrugging, "Sorry, Yeah, Um- Did you put out the flowers?"

"No, you can go ahead and do that." Zac tells him, gesturing to the table full of table flowers.

Louis does, glad to leave Zac's presence and busy himself instead of letting himself thinking too much over nothing. High school was five years ago. He knows he's different, just like Zac may be different. He will always be nervous around him though. Zac hurt him really badly back then. Thank god he had Harry to lean on during those times.

Just like that, his mind is back on Harry. He knows he would be angry with Louis for getting his job back here with Zac, but frankly Louis has to make decisions on his own. If he is never going to be with Harry again, then he needs to be able to trust himself with things.

"So, what made you decide to come back?" Zac makes small talk as he carries the cash rack to put it into the register.

"Um, You know, flunked on an interview." He shrugs, "It was for Vogue."