- sept -

Abigail's POV:

"Hush now baby don't say a word, mamas gonna buy you a mocking bird." Singing to my baby son, while we hid in the closet away from my boyfriend, Emerson.

"ABIGAIL I SWEAR TO GOD I WILL FIND YOU!" His voice echoed through the house, right as the moment I hear footsteps I hid my son, behind all the clothes and followed behind him. It was deathly silent in the house we live in other than the creeks of the steps.

"If that mockingbird doesn't sing mamas gonna buy you a diamond ring." whispering in his ear to keep him calm. "She's not here where the fuck is she!" Emerson says, as he goes downstairs to get some beer. 

It's our time to escape him tonight.  He drinks and then passes out it's my time to get my baby out of here.

My son deserves a better life and when I know he's safe I can leave this hell hole. Sitting down on the desk while my son lays on my bed, I write a note, I know one address I could go to who adopts.

Once I hear snoring from downstairs I tiptoe down my baby in my arms and what I'll put him in around my wrist. We swiftly leave the house without waking my boyfriend up.

I managed to get to the street, have an emotional goodbye to my son, whose giggling. "Goodbye Axel, mommy loves you, one day I'll get everything I promised."

The hardest part was getting up after ringing the doorbell and walking away, leaving my only child behind but I knew it's a life or death situation for him.

I hope he doesn't hate me when he grows up, I manage to get to the life he deserves and gets treated right, Axel Nathanael Louis, my son who deserves better then his mother.

I manage to get back to the house, Emerson used to be different when we started dating 7 months ago, I had a fiancé who left me when he found out I got pregnant since he didn't want kids.

I tried to find somewhere I can stay and then I found Emerson, he was nice to me until the 7th month of my pregnancy when everything changed. He started drinking more clubbing, leaving me up until my sons birth.

I had to drive myself to the hospital and his father didn't show up to his birth. It was me, a 19 year old girl who had a future but after everything her future left when she left her baby.

He knows I had a baby he doesn't know that I had my son, like possessed him.

"Abigail where the fuck were you!" He screams as me as I enter the house. I have to stay in this hell hole for another few months until I can leave, find someone who can take me in, I've been doing online college, but next year I get to go to a real college.

He slaps me out of my head, "answer me you little bitch!" "Nowhere sir!" I reply, "you was somewhere now be a good little girl and tell me!" "I went to the store, to buy myself a piece of candy" he slaps me again "don't waste your fucking money, now up to the room!"

I walk up the stairs and go into the room that locks from the outside, and lay on the bed. I know he's not going to let me out for another day.

"God if your up there you aren't being nice." I sigh, I've resorted into the things I learned when my mom took me to church the first time that God is powerful.

As I grew up that makes me believe less and less about how powerful this fictional character is and more about to stay alive.

After dad went insane, Annabel and Weston both moved out leaving mom, dad and I. One day when I wasn't home he shot mom and took his life along with hers. I moved in with Annabel with her 3 kids Faith, Hope, and Justice also her husband. It was a nice place but I knew I couldn't make my sister take care of me forever.

Weston let me stay in his apartment since he was usually at his girlfriends house, his best friend also known as my ex, that's where I met him. Gabriel was loving and I known him forever, and I got pregnant at 18 after I got engaged, he broke off the engagement after I told him.

Weston also was moving out into a house with his girlfriend who at that point was 5 months pregnant with triplets.

Both of my older siblings cared about me, and if I asked they'd let me stay but I don't want to burden them anymore.

I hate when he locks me in the room it leaves me alone to think and sometimes silence is violent. Emerson's downstairs kissing his girlfriend while I am stuck in the room upstairs begging to be let out. We are dating but it's because I'm an object and he only keeps objects not people in his life.

This new girlfriend is rich that's why he keeps her.

He's a sick twisted bastard. I decided at this moment I am going to escape. The window opened pretty easily and I jumped into the bushes with all my belongings I cared about in the bush I got up and ran to the nearest train station and headed north to my sisters

My sons safe and I'm selfish, but I know he has a better life now that he's not with me but with the McClain. As the train started rolling away I hold the one photo I have of me and my baby I took on my phone.

"Ma'am are you okay?" A nice old women said to me, "no. I'm not."  I'm running away from the man who can bring me my end, I don't care anymore I will run and hide with my family until my life gets on my own feet. My phone starts dinging and as we stop I throw it out on the train, I can sit and entertain myself without being tracked.

The train stopped at my stop, and I got off. I ask to borrow the old women's phone and calls my sister.

"Hi this is Annabel Suthers how may I help you?"
"Annie I'm coming home."

I give the phone back to and walk to the house where my nieces and my sister live. Axel forgive me, we'll meet again.