The party

I tried to wear as little as possible in a red latex two piece. There was a gleam in his eye when he saw me.
"You look awesome"
"Ha thanks"
His hand immediately went to my thigh as he backed out of the Drive way. It must be a guy thing. But he must have noticed me staring.
"I'm sorry it's a habit" he took his hand away
"No, no it's ok. We need to act as a couple" I placed his hand back on my thigh.

David puts his arm around me as I ring the doorbell. I could feel his gaze burning into me. I hesitantly looked up at him. The swirls of emotion I saw there made me gasp. Lust and desire. However, before I could ponder about it further, he yanked me to him and covered my mouth with his in a hungry kiss. As our lips crushed together, I felt like i was walking on air. It was magic, the way his lips connected with mine. His mouth was so warm, the caress of his lips softer than I could have imagined and I opened my mouth with a low moan. The moment was completely ruined by the opening of the door.
"Wow. You two need a room" Cameron winks at us. "Come on In, no sex in my room. Apart from that make yourself feel at home."
I could feel myself blushing.

Then Anna comes in. David's head turns with her.
"Let's dance" he exclaimes.
Before I could protest he swept me up into his arms and literally throws me over his shoulder. I'm sure everyone just saw my ass. Great.
After a while David shuffles over to Anna I stayed on the couch just observing.
"You should go interrupt them" Cameron says suddenly on the couch beside me.
"Nah don't want to seem too clingy"
"I don't know what he's doing. He's talks about you all the time. I mean who wouldn't you're gorgeous"
"Cameron you're soo drunk"
"You're sure?"
I think I knew it was coming. A shy look before he pulled my face closer and our lips met. But it was not like in films or stories. No fireworks for this.The kiss was like two strangers meeting: very formal and mechanical.

It wasn't like with David.

(Grace Philips is Anna)