Chapter 31 ~ Goodbye

• इन्हें समर्पित: ohjangmari

Third person’s POV

“The plan was completely messed. Bakit niyo pinabayaan na lumamang ng ganyan ang score ng  kalaban?!” Coach Sauler can’t help but to shout and the archers remain silent.

“I said keep the score distant and I did not expect na gagawin niyo nga un in a way na sobrang lamang nila sa atin. Come on boys! Focus!”  Coach Sauler was holding white board tensely trying to explain the new plan that the team going to do. Growling tigers ahead with 15 points that’s why they can’t continue the game with a lousy defense.

“Jason, I don’t like how you play inside the court stop your dirty game or else I’ll make you sit on that bench for the whole game. Kalimitang foul tayo kaya lumalamang sila sa atin dahil sa free-throws and the bad thing is, you boys are having hard time protecting the ball kaya naaagaw nila nagmadali lang.”

“Sorry coach!” they chorused and coach just nodded, alam niyang makakabawi pa ang team niya it’s too early to panic but not on Jeron. Kasi lima pa lang ang lamang ng kalaban ay nagpapanic na siya.

Jeron thought that he received a lucky charm on this game pero parang nadidistract siya sa laro tuwing naalala niya ang nangyari between him and Maddison. It was their first kiss. Who would believe that? Masaya siya syempre sino ba naman ang hindi sasaya when the one you love gave you a lingering kissed.

“I want you to guard Jeric, Jeron. He easily gets points even though tatlo pa ang nagbabantay sa kanya. Your brother seems aggressive on this game at kailangan tapatan ng team un, I think Jeric will fight until the end.” Jeron stiffened on what he heard, he can’t believe it that even their coach is truly amazed on his brother.  But hell no! Jeron won’t allow that, kung anong meron si Jeric tatapatan niya hindi siya pwedeng matalo sa labang siya ang naghamon and if that happen malaki ang mawawala sa kanya.

It’s now time for third quarter and the players are now uneasy as the audience getting wild cheering for their bet team. Jeron was just observing since the game started and yes, Jeric is playing like there’s no tomorrow.

“You want fair game? Then, let’s have a deal…”

Bigla na lang may namuong kaba sa kanya when he remembered that day, the deal he made. Hindi niya maiwasan tumingin kung saan nakaupo si Maddison na ngaun ay masayang nagccheer and he cannot figure it kung kanino nga ba nagccheer ito.

“Dude, stop thinking other things!” Avo snapped and passed the ball to him gesturing to aim the three points on the center side as he guard the rest of growling tigers.

Jeron did not waste time, he ran faster as he dribbled the ball to the other side of court but Jeric was guarding him, seriousness is evident on his face- walang kapa-kapatid ngaun. He guided himself out on Jeric’s eyes and he got a three points smoothly.

“Not this time, Ahia.” He thought. He smirked on brother and in return Jeric smiled mockingly hindi niya naman maiwasang mainis. Mas lalo siyang nagkaroon ng gana sa laro.

“Go Jeric!”

“Wohhoo! Go Jeron!” the crowd cheered.

Love from Within (A Jeron/Jeric Teng FanFic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें