Chapter 7 - the coffee shop

- Melia POV -

" oh hey Melia ! Have a seat! What are you doing here? Did you drive here? It's pretty far from your apartment. "

" nope , I walked here. Marcus told me that I had to move out in a month and I got angry for he had just invited me over here." I puffed angrily

He nodded and said " then you've come to the right place ! This place will cheer you up. I come here everytime I feel sad......"

"Alright! Now to tell me why you're sad!" I replied.

" I'm not sad!"

" then why are u here?"

"For fun. "

I nodded.

We both then sat there , enjoying the music being played from the stereo.

" It's getting pretty late I think we should go. " joe said

" I think I'm gonna stay here for awhile , I kinda run away from home and don't wanna go back? " I replied , shuffling my feet.

- joe's POV-

" I think I'm gonna stay here for awhile , I kinda run away from home and don't wanna go back? " She replied , shuffling my feet.

"Then where would you go to after this?" I asked

" probably a hotel "

" I think you should come over to me and Zoe's "

She shook her head and said " I can't.... I'll just go to the hotel"

" then I'll stay over night with you. I can't let you wonder around in this new city all alone. "

"Hmmmm..... Would you take advantage of me?" She said , smirking.

" haha nope. I'll get a room next to yours. " -J

" what if someone goes into my room and tries to kill me ? " she said , laughing.

" I'll run into your room and kill him first !" -J

" what if you can't hear me?" -M

" hmm.. Then I'll just sleep in your room with you! " -J

" fair enough! But I'm paying for the room!" Melia said poking my head.

I nodded.

-Melia's POV -

It was nice of joe to be so protective. I like it.

"Um..... Joeeeeeeee! I need your help...... Could you help me ring the door bell at my apartment , then pull joe out to talk , then I sneak in to get my clothes?" I asked , putting my thumbs up

He nodded and we drove to my apartment In his car.

--at the apartment --

We pulled up a few houses before mine.

I watched as joe ringed the door bell , and then walk out with Marcus.

I unlocked the doors with my keys and went to the second floor.

I grabbed a small luggage and stuffed some clothes in it.

I came down and ran to the unlocked car.

I texted joe , and he soon came.

We drives to his apartment.

I told him I'd wait in the car.

-Joes POV-

I went to the living room to get a luggage. I stuffed some clothes in there. Who knows how long we'd be there for.

"Where you going ? " Zoe asked coming into my room

"Please knock next time ! And I'm gonna stay in a hotel for awhile. I want some alone time.

I said bye and ran to the car.

"Hey Melia! I brought my video cam , so I'd be expecting a video of us together. " I said while she smiled.

"Anddddd , we are gonna doing a challenge video. And the winner gets to pay for the hotel alright?"

" alright! Get ready to lose Joseph. " she replied , a large smirk on her face.

" but I'm staying for a week , and you might wanna stay for a few days only. " she said , shuffling her feet on the car seat.

" nope it's ok! "

I can't wait!

----------------

Thanks guys