Chapter 4 - hey i just met you

Chapter 4 - hey I just met you

- Melia's POV -

It was like 2pm and I'm not feeling any jetlag. I actually feel normal.

I was on the couch , watching some cartoons with marcus. He was acting weird. Something was not right. I think I'm gonna ask him. I tapped his shoulder.

"GUYS WE CANT BE LIKE THIS. Let's go for dinner together with the other people! " Caspar shouted.

Everyone nodded.

Caspar told me and Marcus to go get a shower and change.

"I WANNA HELP YOU PICK YOUR CLOTHES MELIA!"Zoe yelled and followed me.

-Zoe's POV-

"I WANNA HELP YOU PICK YOUR CLOTHES MELIA!"I yelled and followed her.

" Melia your clothes are nice! "

"Thanks"

I picked out a floral dress which touches the knees. Along with a belt and converse.

"Thanks" she said to me and changed into her clothes.

She came out wearing the dress and converse.

She kept looking at her make up bag. I think she was wondering if she should put makeup.

"You should put some!" I shouted

She shook her head.

-Melia's POV -

"Maybe next time , not this night!" I replied

We both went down where everyone was waiting for us.

"HOLY MELIA U LOOK HOT" Caspar shouted running to me.

"haha thanks. " I said , smiling.

"Let's go! We're meeting them there. At nandos. "

We all went to the car and Alfie drove us there.

Besides Joe Sugg , I actually have a secret crush on Caspar.

When we reached nandos, everyone was there. They instantly stood up to say hi. Everyone , except for someone puting his head down , using his phone. Jim tapped him and he stood up.

OMG. That was joe sugg. OMG IS THIS REAL?! I felt myself shaking.

We each introduced ourselves then sat down. I sat in between joe and Caspar.

- Joe's POV -

I was using my phone underneath the table and someone tapped me. It was Jim. And the rest have came. We all said hi and Marcus's sister came. She was a youtuber too. I watched her videos and their funny. She sat in between me and Caspar.

I saw Caspar puting his hand at the bottom of the chair where Melia was sitting , and he was wiggling his eyebrows. I giggled and carried on eating.

I decided to talk to Melia.

"So..... Any other things you do besides youtube?"

"Yeah ! I'm a photographer " she replied smiling.

We talked a lot things.

I really liked her. She's just special. And Caspar is a play boy , Melia might end up getting hurt. But I don't think we would be together. Everyone seems to ship Maspar here.

Someone poked me.

"What u thinking about?" Jim asked me.

"Nothing" I replied.

"It's ok! I think u and Melia would make a nice pair! " Jim said.

"What? Why ? I don't even want that!" I replied.

"I heard you mumbling some things just now " Jim whispered to me while laughing.

I looked down and didn't talk since then.

- Melia's POV -

Joe was really fun to talk to. But then when Jim talked to him, he never talked to me anymore.

And everyone was shipping me and Caspar.

I think he's ok , but He's like a playboy.