Marvin?

{Malenda.}

I sat in the chair in my bathroom looking back at myself in the mirror. I was highly frustrated for the simple reason my hair wouldn't cooperate with me. It was a curly nappy mess.

"Malenda hurry yo ass up. We gone be late."  August came walking into the bathroom staring at me. "Why you taking so long?" He asked.

"Because I'm having a bad hair day." I pouted placing my head down in my hands, and I started crying.

"Why the hell you crying?"

"I told you already."  I whined.

"Mally it's not that serious. I'll do your hair just hold up'." I raised my head up looking in the mirror at August's reflection as he walked out the bathroom. When he came back in, he had some Jam and a brush. I quickly shook my head.

"No. I don't like Jam, and I'm not black." I grabbed my brush and continued trying to comb out my nappy hair. August hit my hand with the brush, and I screamed out in agony.

"What the fuck? Can you not? God dammit that hurt."

"Chill out sailor. You cussing more than Santa Claus."

"That shit hurt, and I know you ain't talkin' as many curse words you be saying. Nigga bitch bye." I picked up my brush again, and August snatched it and threw it far from reach.

"Sit yo cry baby ass back, and let me hook yo head up bish." August smiled pretending to flip his hair and pursed his lips. I doubled over in laughter.

"My bad girl hook me up then cause I'm trying to get some dick tonight." I sat up straight as August began putting the Jam on my edges.

"For real girl? I know a nigga named August who puts it down, and he wouldn't mind giving it to you. As long as you throwin' that ass, he catching it." August said still in his character. He finished putting Jam on my head and started brushing on the front. My ends were still hella nappy.

"Talkin' bout August Alsina??" I gasped. August stopped brushing for a moment and nodded his head. "YAAAAAS BISSHNuh uh. I heard he broke a bitch cervix. I can't fuck with that." I shook my head and started laughing.

"I ain't break nobody cervix. That bitch lying. She wish she got some of this dick. This dick sacred!" August finished brushing my hair and grabbed it all up for me placing it in a nice, but nappy ponytail.

"Getcho life together, and comb out my ponytail. It's nappy."

"We don't have time, now bring yo ass Mally." I shook my head. Now I see why Melonie was running around looking like Blue Ivy that one day cause August didn't bother to comb her hair. I sighed and got up following behind August. We headed out the car and to Dr. Tanners office. When we finally pulled up, I was tired as hell. I felt so drained like I had been working all day. August helped me out the car and we walked hand in hand into the building. As soon as we entered, the receptionist told us we could walk right in because Dr.Tanner was ready for us. We walked in, and Dr. Tanner was seated looking good as ever. I swear she always looked so beautiful.

"August and Malenda, always a pleasure to see the two of you. It's been a while, and I believe we have lots to catch up on."

"August harassed me this morning with a brush."  I said quickly snitching.