chapter 1 : A new journey

I got up in the morning as the sun was shining down on me. I pulled back my curtains to look through my window. The sun was shining bright, which made me smile. This was going to be a good day. I got up and got dressed, brushed my long brown hair and had it tied back into a ponytail. School was ending soon, and with each passing day my mood got better and better. I was just about ready when my annoying older sister Nayha walked in and told me to hurry up. I growled angerily and muttered underneath my breath. She could be so controlling sometimes, always had to have her way. Annoyed the crap out of me. Just as i was walking down the stairs there was a knock at the door, thinking it was the cute paper boy my sister and i rushed towards the door, instead we were greeted with a police officer and a lady in a black tailored suit.

"Are you Rosalie and Nayha Dragomir ? " asked the police officer.

"Yes," I answered.

"We're greatly sorry to inform you, but your mother Lissa has died in a car accident.." My stomach dropped as i heard the words, somewhere in the background i heard Nayha crying, i didn't want to believe it but as i heard more and more details the truth started kicking in and my whole body became numb. My mother was a single parent, her whole life she had tried and done everything she could to please Nayha and I and now to hear that she was gone , it felt like my whole world had been demolished. I looked over at the lady, i noticed her eyes were red, signaling that she too had done her fair share of crying. She noticed me looking and opened her mouth to say something.

"My name is Sophia, i was your mothers sister." She said. Sister? My mother had never mentioned a sister before, but then again we barely knew any members of our family. I smiled slightly and nodded.

"You girls are now my responsibility, I want you to come stay with me. I have a boarding school, I think you would like it very much there."

Nayha slightly frowned, "well do we have anywhere else to go?" Sophia opened her mouth and tried to search for the right words but we understood. Our father didnt want us, and neither did anyone else, we had no other option but to start packing and move. I sighed as i wondered what i had in store for me, little did i know that this boarding school would be my worst nightmare.