8. No Backdoor Entry

Chapter 8: No Backdoor Entry

Mimi's POV

Hindi siya sumagot. 

Oh my God. He's dumping me, isn't he?

No, my pride is too precious to be stepped down!

I was about to take back what I said when he spoke.

"As much as I want to deny it... Yeah, I like you, too, Mimi." And then, he flashed me his boyish grin. "A lot." He leaned in and kissed me. It wasn't like our usual kiss.

It was slow and sweet. I could tell this kiss has the same effect on him. He was smiling even if we were making out. I just find it so endearing.

Butterflies kept on fluttering in my stomach, my toes curling from the way he makes me feel hot, and my heart... he just makes it beat in triple time.

I pulled away. "Take me, please," I said whispered against his lips while looking straight in his eyes.

"Are you sure?" he asked while caressing my face.

I nodded. "Yes. More than anything."

Dylan stared at me for a while, making me squirm a little because of its intensity. "But why me?" he asked, looking genuinely confused.

Hindi ba siya nakikinig sa sinasabi ko? Is he not listening to me at all? Kakasabi ko lang! "Because I like you nga! Why are you so kulit and matanong?!" I yelled at him.

He chuckled before kissing me on my left cheek. "I just don't want you to regret this." 

He stood up and helped me up, too. He took two towels and he wrapped one around my body. He wrapped the other around his hips. Before we went out, he put our clothes on the hamper. 

But when we finally left the communal bathroom, we both froze on the spot. 

Huli na talaga kami ni Nanay Lyds.

She was standing in front of the communal bathroom's door with her hands placed on her hips, ready to ream our asses. "Pupunta ka pa ng practice?" she asked Dylan with a single brow raised.

Dylan shook his head. "Hindi na po. Pakisabi nanlalambot tuhod ko," he answered playfully, flashing her a devilish grin. Nanay Lyds just gave him a nod before looking in my direction.

I was glad she's looking at me without contempt but I can tell she's not happy to see us stepping out of the shower together. "Mimi, mag-uusap tayong gabi," she said with finality. 

Shoot. Even if her voice was calm, I know she's still mad at me.

I could only look down and nod. 

Dylan pulled me to my room when Nanay Lyds left us alone. He sat down on my bed then patted the mattress beside him. I sat on it and faced him. 

"How do we start this?" I asked him.

He scratched his head before lightly chucking me on my chin.  "Ang cute mo talaga." 

Hey! I'm trying to be seductive here! Not cute!

I pouted. "Why cute? I'm seductive kaya!" 

Dylan leaned in.

"Trust me, my dick here," he started, then looked down on his lap. I look at it too. 

Oh, his towel is already tenting. 

"He finds you seductive. And please, don't pout like that. You don't know what it does to me." 

I closed my eyes and met him half-way. When our lips touched again, I felt him shifting before dragging me to his lap. His hands grasped my waist tightly, I feared it might bruise me but it feels too damn good to ask him to stop.