41

I walked with Eren and Armin to class "So are we still up for Saturday?" Eren asked.

"Of course" I smiled "by the way I like strawberries"

"Ok" Eren smiled.

"Make sure Armin doesn't eat them all, I got a cake and he ate like ALL of them" I said walking into Algebra.

"Sorry, they were like perfectly ripe" Armin said. "oh my gosh they were delicious"

"It's ok" I laughed lightly and sat at my seat. The bell rang signaling class to begin. Usually I hate Mondays in math class but today's lesson seemed fairly easy.

"Saturday is not going to come soon enough" Eren said smiling.

''All I can think about is the strawberry cake" Armin said.

I giggled "you guys are weirdos"

"We should all wear animal masks" Eren said. "I call being a wolf"

"Jaeger be quiet!" Mr. Ackerman said.

I giggled "Nice going Eren" I whispered.

When class ended and I was walking out Mr. Ackerman handed me an envelope "Read it later" He said.

"Uh alright" I nodded and hurried off to Chemistry, once I got there I went straight to my seat and took out my notebook to take the notes already written on the board.

"Good morning beautiful" Jean said sitting next to me.

"Morning Jean" I smiled a little and went back to writing.

"What are you doing?" He asked twirling a piece of my hair around his finger.

"Writing down the notes, which you should start on to get a little ahead" I said.

"Nah I'll just copy yours later, can I go to your house after school baby?" He asked.

I pinched his cheek roughly "Dont call me baby"

"Owwww why not?? Your my girlfriend" Jean said rubbing his red cheek.

"I don't like being called that, it's simple. And to answer your question, yes, you can. But only for an hour, I have to leave somewhere and I won't be back until 8 or 9"

"Where are you going?" Jean asked.

"Dinner and a show" I said.

His eyebrows furrowed "With who?!"

"With my mom and sister calm down" I giggled and kissed his cheek.

"...oh..ok. Well then have fun" Jean said blushing a bit in embarrassement.

"I will" I said smiling and the bell rang.

Hanji began the lesson and it was about 2 minutes before the bell was going to ring again when Hanji called my name from the front of the class "Jesssiiiiccccaaaaaa!~"

"Yes Hanji?" I asked.

"I just wanted to say Happy Birthday to my favorite student, I got you a card" She said smiling.

"Oh," I blushed "thank you very much, thats so nice of you"

"And I got you this gift!" Hanji said holding up a wrapped box over her head, it was then that the bell rang "come get your gift"

I smiled and grabbed it from her "What is it?" I asked.

"Open it open it!!" She said with a crazed look in her eyes "they are real too!"

"Real? Uh ok.." I said and then opened the box. I squealed "Oh my god a skull and femur! These are my favorite bones! Thank you thank you so much" I smiled.