Chapter 6 'Get your ass out here were going for a drive'

Kacey's POV

"Kacey. Wake up. We gotta go, wake up. It's 10 sweatheart wake up."

"No I'm good sleeping." I replied to the voice.

"You've gotta get up."

With that I opened my eyes and saw that Max had been the one waking me up. I smirked up at him and relized I could probably get him to let me keep sleeping.

"Please Max?" I said softly.

He shook his head to say no. With that I rolled over on top of him. Batting my eyelashes I asked again.

"Please."

"..no." He replied

I strateled his waist and began tracing his six pack. It was a habit from when we had dated. I peppered kisses up his jaw towards his ear. I sucked lightly under it, knowing it would turn him on and leave a mark. I stopped and moved my mouth closer to his ear when he groaned.

"How about we stay in bed just a little bit longer. We don't have to sleep. We can just lay here. How's that sound?" I replied.

I began to lightly grind against his waist, feeling the results I wanted.

"Ok-kay." He responded deeply.

I nodded my head before climbing of of him and moving away from him. I closed my eyes and layed there, enjoying the extra 20 minuets of peace I know had.

"Tease." Max whispered under his breath.

"Aww. Well it's your fault. You could of let me sleep." I replied.

He got up and walked towards his bathroom to take a shower. I snuggled under the blankets, content with just laying there.

--

I gathered all my stuff that was scattered around the room and stuffed it back into my bag. I was dressed in dark ripped jeans and a plain charcoal colored tshirt. I slipped on my black converse and left my hair down. I grabbed my bag and brought it to my jeep.

Trevor and Drew had left about 20 minutes ago to pick up their cars and stuff for the trip. I was excited to see what cars they both drove as all the guys had nice cars. I had to contain my scream when I saw a black farrari lafarrari and a grey Lamborghini sesto elemento.

Drew noticed the look I was giving his car as he excited it. With a smug smile he closed the door and walked towards me.

"I let you drive it if you can tell me what cars me and Trevor drive. And no the color doesn't count." said Drew.

"You drive a Lamborghini sesto elemento and Trevor drives a farrari lafarrari." I said without even thinking about it.

"Alright. Here's the keys. If you scratch her you will die. Andrea's sister or not." He said with shock evident in his voice.

"MAX!! Get your ass out here were going for a drive!" I yelled excitedly.

I started the car as Max came out front. He noticed my shit eating grin and jumped in the car. I turned on the radio immediately turning it to a station playing Fall Out Boy. With that I pulled out of the drive and down the street easily going 30 mph over the speed limit. I was in heaven as it flew down the road. Max looked like he was in shock at the fact this was really happening.

When the song got to my favorite part, Max and I sung along to it.

"I don't care what you think, as long as it's about me. The best of us can find happiness in misery." We sung.

After we drove around the block a few times we pulled back into the driveway of Max's house.

--

Everyone was gathered in the kitchen. Our bags were in our cars. Each person would drive their own car to Chicago. I knew we would get looks when we drove. It wasn't normal to see a line of expensive cars drive down the highway. At least my car would blend in a bit.

We were currently all sitting around the island waiting for Derek and Dylan to come. They waltz into the room each carrying an assortment of weapons. They set them down on the island and I noticed my knife and gun in the pile. Everyone reached for a gun, I assumed was theirs. I pulled my gun into my lap before sliding my knife into my pocket. There was some chemicals on the counter and I could easily reconize them as the ones needed for chloroform and a few others I didn't know well but I figured they were some form of an explosives as I read the labels. There was a few guns left on the counter and I noticed the knives in most of the guys pockets.

"Okay everything else i going in my car. Everyone's gun loaded?" Dylan stated.

Everyone nodded their heads, waiting for whatever else he had to say.

"We are headed to Chicago first. After we'll meet Alex McQueen. He's having a party tomorrow night. We need to go and convince him and his gang to help us. We'll work from there." He said.

He looked straight at me for the second part. I knew what that meant. I was going to be the convincer and I couldn't afford to screw it up. It was way to important.

AN

Vote. Comment. Fan.

Songs Mentoined:

I Don't Care - Fall Out Boy