Chapter 14.5; Roger

ok so very sorry for late updates, i got to entertained on trying to learn how to play the guitar. its fun i recomend it XD ok so this isn't technically a chapter, but a rewind on chapter 14 on Jeffrey's POV instead of Ally's. that's why you see those numbers that say 14.5 which make absolutely no sense at all. so any way listen to the song on the side its called "Better This Way" by Cherri Bomb the song has nothing to do with the chapter, i just wanted to show you guys that amazing band of 15-16 year old girls...same age as me. i just love them. anyway enjoy the story. i will try to update sooner next time ;)

† † † † † †† † † † † †

Jeffrey's POV:

Breaking an entering? Not something my parents would be proud of, especially when this house belongs to another packs. Its against pack laws to do something like this. But this is Ally we're talking about, I can't just sit here and do nothing. The plan is simple, I'm pretty sure that Esmeralda won't screw it up.

“okay. I know you're the alpha and all but, I don't think entering in there is a good idea.” Mike says with a nervous tone, his knuckles turning pure white, because of the pressure of holding the steering wheel. Why is he scared? I'm an alpha, I can get in and out easily. Its not like they have security cameras in the house and even if they did I am able to avoid them. Besides they have already made out an excuse as to why they are gonna be there. If they were to go there without an excuse it would rise suspicion on me. Trespassing an alpha's home could even lead to being killed or haunted down by the whole pack, so I have to be really careful about this.

Suddenly Esmeralda pops out of the back seat, in between the front seats making me jump. “I think Matt is right.”

“It's Mike!” both Mike and me scream in unison at Esmeralda. She snarls and sits in the back seat. This girl has serious problems. Sometimes it worries me. “nothing will happen, I promise. I'm an alpha I can control this...”

“you do know that if you enter, you are leaving your scent in the house right?” Mike spats out. To be honest at first I hadn't thought of that, I was actually going to go with my natural scent. Because I didn't care and don't care if I get caught while trying to save Ally. “David sprayed on me some sort of toxic that is able to disguise my scent before leaving the house. He doesn't let me do something stupid. I was actually going to enter the house with my usual scent until he stopped me.”

I turn to him and he seems to look more relieved. I chuckle at him, how could he not trust me. Suddenly he stops the car, while smirking at me. I glare at him “Why are we stopping?” I shout. Why would he stop in a serious moment like this one. Feeling my inner wolf scratching my inside just to get out, I am able to control him.

“Dude relax, I'm just gonna fill up my tank, or do you want to get stuck in the middle of the road?” he said as he got out. I glare at him until he gets inside the station. I can only imagine how I look like right now. Maybe like a 5 year old child pouting cause his mother didn't give him the candy he wanted. He just better hurry up, my anxiety is killing me. “Don't cry..”

“what?” I turned to look at Esmeralda. Her eyes looking far across the distance as if she was in another world, no expression at all. Her body seems to be paralyzed like if she just saw a ghost. Noticing, she isn't breathing at all either. Did she just tell me not to cry? What is she doing? “Esmeralda?”