[11]

My mom begins talking "Hi Melissa, I'd just quickly like to inform you of the behaviour of your daughter," She begins.
"What did Mackenzie do this time," She scolds.
"Actually, It's not Mackenzie, to your surprise, It's actually Maddie,"
"What could Maddie have possibly done?" She asks as if Maddie's a perfect angel. I look over and see Maddie listening in to the conversation, getting more and more angry.
"Well, Maddie's been threatening my daughter to spread rumours and lies about her, if she continues to "take her spot" at ALDC" she says using her hands as quotation marks. "She was also the one who tripped over Aliyah before her dance, and we have proof of that,"
"That doesn't sound like my daughter, you must be confused," Melissa proclaims while Mackenzie gets the video up on her phone. We show her the video and she is dumbfounded. She gets up, not saying anything and pulls Maddie out of the studio, leaving Mackenzie behind. 

We move along to Ms Abby and Gianna, to tell them about the incident. We tell them everything, show them the video and they are bombarded with shock. They immediately thank us and walk away to talk about the situation.

"Thanks Mack," I say hugging her.
"For what?" She asks.
"Everything," I reply and giggle. I look over to Kendall. "And thank you too," I say hugging her as well.
"Ahaha, no problem Liyah," She giggles. 

We end up taking Mackenzie home, because they didn't bother to take Kenz along with them on their dramatic exit. We say good bye to her and be on our way home. It's only a short drive, and we don't really talk on the way. We get home and we unlock the house and go inside. I dump my bags on the floor and flop on my bed in exhaustion. That was an interesting weekend.

The next day is Monday, and I realise Maddie isn't here today. Today we have interviews. I volunteer to start, just to get it over and done with. The producers walk me in and remind me what I have to say. I sit on the seat. "Ok Aliyah. 3, 2, 1, rolling. Tell us about your solo this week in present tense"
"My solo this week is a cute lyrical piece with really beautiful music. I'm really excited for this solo because it's something I've never really done before," 
"Ok, Tell us in past tense how you hurt your ankle,"
"As I was going to my suitcase, I must've tripped over something and I twisted my ankle. It hurt a lot, and I wasn't sure if I would be able to do my solo,"
"How did you feel when you found out Maddie tripped you?"
"When I found out Maddie tripped me over, I was really angry at her because I was excited for the dance. I didn't expect someone who I thought was nice, like Maddie to do something like that,"
"Cut! We're done, thanks Aliyah," She says. I say thank you and exit. 

After a while, It's time for the pyramid and Assignments. We line up and she rips off the bottom headshot. Maddie. "You CAN NOT make someone fall because of jealousy, it's as simple as that. Making another team mate lose does not mean you automatically win. In fact, you end up coming last,"

She rips off the last of the headshots. I come 3rd on the pyramid, not that I care too much, just glad she acknowledges that Maddie was in the wrong. We're assigned solos. I get one, Kendall gets one, and Nia gets one. Then the day goes on. Melissa seems to not speak at all. Like she's embarrassed. 

After eves-dropping to some conversations, I realise that Maddie was suspended for bad sportsmanship and won't be coming back for a while. 

Jealousy, Jealousy, Jealousy. It gets you no where.