"Bull-fucking-shit."

It had been 10 minutes since Harry had arrived at Christina's small, humble abode. 

And neither one of them had said more than six words to each other.

And now, as they sit on opposite ends of her long grey couch, they were both feeling more awkward then they have felt in a while.

Harry, the young boy who was really only here for now one reason, shifted uncomfortably on the couch.

"How about you tell me a bit about yourself?" His voice was low and raspy, causing a trail of goosebumps to rise on Christinas right arm. 

That, or it was just cold in here.

Christina answered almost immediately. "I don't eat." As the three words exited her mouth and rang through Harry's ears, she felt nothing at all. Saying those three words had no effect on her anymore. In fact, it gave her some sort of pleasure, looking at peoples faces when she spoke to them about it. They'd be disgusted, or shocked, they'd have a face that only read pity or they would be scared. But Chris was shocked to see that Harry's face had no emotion at all. He was simply staring at her, unreadable.

"I don't recall asking that." He says, a hint of annoyance in his tone.

"Well that's who I am. That's what I am. I don't play sports, I don't sing, I haven't got a skilled bone in my body, I have absolutely no hobbies, you asked me to tell you something about me an-"

"Oh please." He interrupted, causing Chris to stare at him in utter disbelief. Never has she been interrupted whilst ranting about her troubled life. Most people wanted to know about this stuff. "You've been anorexic for what, two years? And your 19? And you're trying to tell me that the 17 others years were full of nothing? Bull-fucking-shit."

Her small eyes widened and as she was about to open her mouth to tell him off about how rude he was being, he continued to speak.

"So let's try this again," He shifted on his cushion, his body now facing towards the speechless girl. "Tell me about yourself."

----

Christina didn't tell him anything about her, instead, they continued to fight about her life. Harry had a lot of relevant points that hit Christina hard, but being the stubborn girl she is, she wouldn't let him win. No matter how right he might have been. 

"You know what? We're not getting anywhere here today. I think I should just go."

Christina nodded in agreement, not saying a word as she lead him to the door.

Despite all the arguments that had occurred in the last hour, Christina couldn't help but feel grateful for him coming. She was never able to get that much off her chest in a long time, and it felt good.

"Have a good evening, Christina." He nodded in her direction as he shrugged on his long black coat. He was halfway down the hall before Christina yelled out his name, stopping him in his tracks.

"I used to play guitar." She admitted, a hard blush forming on the apples of her pale cheeks.

He gave no response except for a wave, and to both Christina and Harry's shock, a small, short chuckle.

A/N

Yeck, I'm not a fan of this chapter at all. Ew.

Okay so seriously though;

I want to say sorry- to my friends, I hated that I left and then when I came back everyone was gone. My heart kind of hurts.

I want to say sorry- to my readers/fans. I feel like such a terrible person for not updating for as long as I have. I'm trying, just a lot of crap has happened recently and it sucks.

So I'm back, hopefully for good. I know it'll take a while for me to get my fans/friends back. And gain some new ones. So I don't expect a whole lot of votes or comments for this.

I love you all very much, and I hope you still have this in your library. Also, you should totally add 'Risk It All' bc I'm very excited for that. 

Alright, I love you, stay rad, don't be mad(at me)