"I'm here to help"

"Why?" Christina would have laughed if it weren't for the uncomfortable atmosphere in the room.

Why was a word the 18 year old girl had heard enough of in the past 2 years.

"Why don't you just eat?"

"Why do you do this to yourself?"

"Why do you think this is okay?"

"Why are you hurting you and everyone around you?"

She grew accustom to people asking her this. In fact, it was odd that a person did not ask once meeting her.

"I don't know." She simply shrugged, trying to remain civil.

"Yes you do."

"No I don't." Christina thought "if I knew I would tell you. I want help."  but she didn't dare say that. No, if she did people would hire specialists, put her in a hospital, because the 2 years of counseling hadn't been enough.

She shrugged again and spoke before giving the 3 people in the room a chance to respond. "May I go?"

Ms. Calypso sighed dramatically, realizing that there would be no improvement for today, or any day for that matter.

"Before you leave we'd like to talk to you about something."

Christina gave an unspoken invitation to continue.

"I was talking to a couple of people here and there and we found a way to get you more..help." The middle aged woman smiled, showing off her million dollar smile.

"What do you mean more help?"

"Since people older than you aren't connecting to you as much as we hoped, a very sweet, caring, young boy volunteered to talk with you." The smile never left her face, it was beginning to look fake.

"Is he certified to even do that?" Christinas voice rose.

"Not necessarily.."

"So isn't that illegal?" Her thin arms struggled to cross without her shirt falling off her right shoulder.

"We're still in the middle of figuring everything out, it's not like anyone will get in trouble. We just believe that this will be the best help for you." The 2 other people in the room nodded their heads in agreement. They never said much, just nodded or shook their head to anything I had to say.

"And what if I don't want to?" She rose an eyebrow challenging the woman.

"You signed an agreement that for the next year you'd do everything that we have to help you."  She  ran a shaky hand through platinum blonde hair. "Look, Christina. I know this has all been very tough for you. But it really is the best option we have right now."

"Basically, the boy will be meeting you at 12:00 4 days a week for the next 2 months. If we see signs of improvement then we keep him, and if we don't...then he's gone and you never have to speak to him again."

She groaned loudly, though immediately regretting that choice after feeling the burn in the back of her torn up throat. "When does this start?"

Her large smile reached her eyes, beaming with joy that Chris agreed. "Today."

----

It was 11:30 the last time Christina checked her phone. That meant 30 minutes until the unnamed "young boy" comes to visit her.

Shaky hands moved up to the knob of her apartment door, sticking the key in and unlocking the door. Her bag dropped on the floor and she instantly made her way to the kitchen opening her fridge and grabbing the half empty carton of orange juice. Rather than dirtying up another cup, she drank straight from the carton until it was empty.

Within 2 minutes the carton was empty and the doorbell was ringing.

After the ringing came knocking. The boy was obviously eager to step in and see what he had to work with.

The door was quickly opened and Christina side stepped, allowing the curly haired boy to step in. 

The girls voice couldn't come out at the sight of the world famous boyband member. Why in the world a world known popstar be assigned to such a simple girl like Christina? Christina wasn't an obsessed fan, nor was she a "hater" she was someone who simply listened to their music, frequently.

"H-hello." Finally she was able to say something, even if it came out in a stutter. 

Harry stared down at Christina as if just realizing that she was there. His face dropped but picked back up quickly

"Hi, I'm Harry." He grinned, not too big nor too small, in Christina's mind; it was perfect.

"What are you doing here?" 

"I'm here to help." He simply answered.

~~~~

A/N

NO

SHITE

I DO NOT LIKE THIS CHAPTER

GOD

so it's 9:50 rn and i'm tired af and i don't get to sleep until like freaking 1 bc it's finals week at my high school and they start tomorrow i guess um and i have like 2 projects that i haven't finished due tomorrow and one test to study for. i AM SO STRESSED IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNy. anyway, i apologize for the crap chapter but ya im sorry. k well i should probably start working. ugh im so tired. ily all and yA i miss everyone so much i lost so many friends wow

ok

bye