Prologue

From what i can remember from my childhood was when I used to be at that garden with a bunch of other kids my age. I don't remember very what we were being taught but I just remember that we were there to become investigators that will eradicate all ghouls. But I do remember that one day Arima-San told me that I was the one. The one that was supposed to change the way the world works. I asked "what do you mean?" And he said that I'll figure it out in due time. I was brought to a lab by Kanou Sensei. I was told that I must eat all these humans and ghouls to strengthen myself.

At first I did it because that was what I thought Arima-San meant. In the beginning I could eat humans and one or two ghouls, but after a week I was forced to eat ghouls only (6-10 ghouls) a day. But after a week or so I started to stop eating the food. Eating all those ghouls made my mental state go crazy. I developed a half Kakuja very shortly after. I was going crazy and I ended up attacking Kanou's failed experiments thinking they were humans. I was eventually contained and once again I was back to eating ghouls again but this time they increased the load. I had to eat 10-15 ghouls each day and after that day I would keep having mental breakdowns 3 more times resulting in my half kakuja emerging and I would be contained yet again and forced to go back to eating.

Then one day as I was eating another ghoul, my kakuja fully emerged, a full kakuja. My head started to hurt but I managed to have control, I didn't want to keep eating more. My kakuja mask had appeared and covered my face, the kagune was taking the shape of 3 huge eels emerging from my shoulder, slightly below the shoulder, and the back of my waist, with a big mouth and had many kakugans appearing through the whole kagune. I ran around the lab killing dozens of Kanou's experiments and having my kakuja eat the bodies. Arima entered the lab secretly and confronted me, we battled for some time as I broke one of his quinques and bit off some flesh of his left thigh and until I was eventually subdued. Shortly after him and Kanou Sensei, it resulted in me being carried off in a bag and being thrown out.