3

Brock was happily making lunch for his fiance Brian, seeing him on the couch.

He knew he was going through his phone but Brock didn't have anything to hide as he was serving his world famous spaghetti.

"Lunch is ready, babe!" Brock yelled out as he placed the dirty dishes in the sink, washing his hands before sitting down.

Brian walked in silently with a smile as he sat next to Brock. It was a quiet lunch but that's how the two eat.

Once they finished, they would start talking.
"Oh, so some friend of mine back from high school is coming to town and Imma go meet up with him on Friday."

Brock excitedly said to Brian as he stacked the dirty plates in top, not paying attention to the serious look on Brian's face.

"Really? Are you sure its just a friend?"

Brian suspiciously said, causing Brock to look at him in confusion.
"Yes, I'm sure. He called me and said that we should catch up."

"Oh! 'Catch up!?' As in 'let's see what new sex moves you learned since we last saw each other!?' Brian yelled out at Brock.

Brock's heart was starting to beat fast as he heard the anger in his fiance's voice.

"Brian, love, you know that's not the case-"
"Ever since high school, you were nothing but a whore!" Brian slammed his fist onto the table, causing Brock to jump as his eyes became watery.

"How would I know he isn't some guy you used to fuck?!"
"B-Brian, that w-was high school, you can't bring up what I d-done in the past-"
"The hell I can! You texted other people while you were talking on the phone with me! You sent pictures of yourself being a slut!"

"Brian, please! I'm not like that anymore! We're getting married, for God's sake!" Brock desperately cried out as he placed his hands on his face, crying silently as he heard Brian storm off into their room.

He sat there, almost welcoming the yelling and threats Brian was giving him if he went out to see his friend.