2

Anthony woke up with a splitting headache. Confused, he sat up from the couch and saw the mess the living room was in.

He finally remembered what happened last night.

Thrown chairs, broken glass bottles, and what seems to be dried blood in various areas was decorating the house.

Anthony could only sigh and place his hands on his head, immediately hissing at the pain in his left eye. Not needing to look at the mirror, he knew he got a blackeye.

Again.

He groaned while getting up from the couch, and being careful on not stepping in any glass shards, he made his way to the closet to grab a broom and mop and started to clean up the mess.

Once he cleaned up, he walked up the stairs into his and Tyler's room. He carefully opened the beddroom door and entered, seeing a sleeping Tyler.

He grabbed some clothes to go and shower to clean himself and his wounds.
Once he was finished, he forgot his shirt and went back in the room.

Before Anthony was about to put on his white T-shirt, he heard the bed shuffle and a loud yawn.

"Anthony." His name was called very coldly and husky.
"What do you want?" Anthony responded back to his boyfriend, not bothering on facing him.

He put on his shirt as he heard the bed sink in and a few steps heading his way.

"I'm sorry about yesterday, An."
"What? Sorry for hitting me or smelling like someone else?" Anthony was forcefully turned around and faced an already pissed Tyler.

He towered over Anthony as the somewhat shorter male looked up and saw the bruises on Tyler's face and tone chest, and he knew Tyler saw the wounds on him as well.

"For the last time, I didn't fuck anyone!" Tyler yelled out, pushing Anthony.
"Oh yeah, like I don't fucking recognize the cologne I buy for you!" Anthony screamed back, pushing him back.

Tyler responded with slapping Anthony, knocking him to the floor but he immediately got back up, pushing Tyler again, having him stumble back and breaking a vase and nightstand.

Tyler glared at his boyfriend as he stood up.
"You ain't worth shit, Anthony!" He yelled as he stormed out.

Anthony could only sigh out in annoyance, clean up the mess and wait for Tyler like always.