Last shot + Epilogue

Hey guys, I m here with last part of this story, I m seriously going to miss writing this story.😥😥 I never thought just a random idea about one shot can came up to 25 parts. And u all will like it so much. now finally end came, but everything started has to end one day,. ☺️☺️ ,So thank you so much to you all for supporting this story and giving your love.😘😘😘

To be continued...

Sanskar cups her face and rubs her lips with his thumbs, making her weak,. She squeeze her eyes tight, Sanskar move closer ,his breathe fall on her lips,. Their lips were inch apart, his lips slightly touched her which makes her shiver, Sanskar also felt and smiled,but Swara immediately pushed him not able to handle herself.
Swara; I am going to take bath,.
She pushed him and hurriedly rush toward washroom, making him chuckle.
Sanskar;( monologue) yeah, u do what u want, after that it's me who will do what I want., and u r not going to stop me, Mrs. Maheshwari. Sanskar smirked in his mind and then start doing something,.

Swara goes inside washroom and immediately closed the door, she leans on the door and breathe heavily, she was sweating,. She don't understand how he has power to make her feel so breathless. She blushed thinking About recent closeness.
She closed her eyes and take a deep breathe to calm a bit,. And then she took the shower, letting the cold water flow over her body making her feel relaxed.
After sometime she turn of the shower and sees for clothes but then she remembers she didn't took clothes while rushing away from Sanskar.
Swara; ( monologue) oh good, what to do now,. She look at saree which was drown in water. Then she sees the hanging bathrob,.
Swara;thank God, it's here,.
She took it ,and wore it. She was standing in front of mirror then her eyes caught something on shelves..
Swara; ( confused) gift??
( Take the packet that was wrapped in gift wrapper)
She sees a card on it. She took it and read it,.
" For my beautiful wife,. "
Swara lips curved into sweet smile,. She opened the packet but what she saw make her blush. It was a black off shoulder short dress, which is having cut at it's belly portion.
Swara always wear Western dress but it was too short and revealing,which cause her cheeks turn pink in shyness.
She remembers how he tease her in front of his mom that she can't wear Western dress. She shook her head unbelievably,then remove her bathrob to wear the dress.
She slide the zipper up and look at herself in mirror. She got nervous to see it was revealing her cleavage and her belly. No doubt she was looking hot. She bits her lips, she never felt this much nervous in her life nd shyness, she thought this word was not for her as she was always bold but it's natural as she is also a girl.
Swara;(monologue) should I go like this? No,. Oh God Swara,how can u be so nervous, you are strong, come on,u can do it... but no., It is hundred times tough than handling meeting with top industrialist.
After thinking a lot, she decided: yeah ,it will be better,.
She wore the bathrob over the dress and take a deep breathe to calm her nerves; ok,. Now I m going.
She turn the knob of door and slowly come out of washroom. But she was astonished to see the room that was glowing with dim shaded light of candles and sweet fragrance. She look around the room , taking few step ahead. Her face glows with smile, a shy smile.

Music plays..

Hearing the sound of door opening Sanskar look toward it nd found her coming out of washroom in bathrob,he smiled nd walk toward her  but she didn't notice him as she was facing her back to him,
Swara was looking at room but sense him at her back, coming toward her , making her heartbeat race,.before she could turn,he hugged her from back making her gasp.

Mohabbat, ibadat, shikayat
Main jis-se karoon woh tum ho
Tumhi ho jaan-e-jaan
Ghuzarish ya khwaahish
Farmaish main jis-se karoon woh tum ho
Tumhi ho sathiya

Sanskar move his hand sensously around her, holding her tightly leading her to lean her head on his shoulder, Swara closed her eyes. Sanskar nuzzles in her wet hair inhaling her intoxicating fragrance. He moved her hair to other side and nuzzle in her neck leading her to  clutch her bathrob in nervousness.