shot-7

Hello everyone,... finally I m back with this story,.... Thank you so much for your votes nd comments in previous part...

Let's continue...

To be continued....

Sanskar rushed toward their room angrily,.., he pushed the door open nd swiftly move towards swara who was standing nearby cupboard doing something with her phone..... facing her back,.. he just move to her ,hold her arm tightly nd harshly pinned her to cupboard,..

Swara got shocked with the sudden force,.nd pull,..her phone fell from her hand ,..nd she felt pain as she was pinned harshly to cupboard,..
Swara( pain); aahh!!!...
Sanskar didn't have any effect of this,..he hold her both arms more tightly,.. swara lift her gaze to see Sanskar.. suddenly she got anger forgetting her pain...
Swara;( shout) what the hell...!!!! What are you doing??. Leave me.. you are hurting me...

Sanskar;(roar) SHUT UP!!!. What do you think of yourself,.. can't you mind your own life,.. why the hell you always play with others life.... What do you want,. ... What kind of person you are who cannot understand anyone's pain,..

Swara; ( angry) .. Mr. Maheshwari leave me... It's paining... Nd stop your questions as I m not going to give you any answer of your questions.. nd before u start ur lecture,..don't do that because it's not gonna work on me...

Sanskar; I Know that because nothing in this world can change you,.. nd even I m not interested in it,.. I just wanna know what else do you want ,.. you already destroyed my life enough,..nd now u try to mess up my sister's life,.. what has she done to you... Your problems are with me right then why are you creating problems in her life,..

Swara; oh ... So u got to know,..

Sanskar; yes I know it's all done by u only because no one get anything by hurting me or uttara,.. except for you,. Whose ego will satisfy with doing these cheap things... You are seriously sick,.. only revenge and ur selfishness,..that's it.. nd in satisfaction of your so called you can go any extent..to snatch others happiness,. Their love ...their life...

Swara;( shout) yes.. I did it.. I did it to satisfy my ego,.. I warned you Mr maheshwari,. I warned you before only but you again messed up with me,.. so bear the consequences... Nd I really don't care about u...nd ur sister.. nd I really don't have any regret of doing it..
Saying this she jerk harshly nd pushed him,. Nd about to go but Sanskar instantly pull her harshly...nd twist her hand at her back such that their bodies were touching each other,..nd their face were so close Nd look into her eyes..

Sanskar;( really angry) don't you dare.. don't you dare to move from here Mrs. Sanskar Maheshwari,.. you said na what you wanted now listen to me carefully... So what were you saying ego is important to you,.. tell me,..what more can I expect from you..  someone can expect from a normal person,.. what you are not... You are just a stone hearted,.. and what new thing you are saying,.. everyone who is around  you knows it how much heartless and cruel you are...

Sanskar was twisting her hand more and more,..nd it was paining to swara... Tears formed in her eyes, due to it but her eyes showed anger,... instead of heart...

Swara;( yell) LEAVE ME!!!!!...

Sanskar;( dangerously)  I WON'T!!!.. nd waise bhi you are habitual of giving pain to someone,.. you feel happy right,.. then you should also feel it,.. as how it hurts.. nd whatever I m doing,is only giving you physical pain...but you give heartbreaking pain to everyone,. By snatching their love,.. that can never healed of forgotten,..lifetime,.. so your pain is much less as compared to others who suffers because of you... Nd you know the worst part..that you never regret of your doing,.. you just find one or other way to hurt someone,.. that's why you did that na,. You know that my family is life,..nd you could not do anything to me so u targeted uttara... I mean seriously,..how much low you will fall,.., you separated her love nd made her apart from her love,....like you did with me,.... I  beared that pain silently because my family was at stake,.. nd I married you just for my family,.. but before doing it,.. didn't you thought about one more thing swara,. ...... That if I can get ready to marry a girl like you for my family safety,..nd ready to leave my love,..then I can do much more  if someone try to hurt them.. dont push me beyond my limits,.. i just don't do much as you are a girl otherwise you will face worst of me...