Chapter Eleven.

I put my hands against his firm chest and pushed away before the kiss got too intense.

"Z-Zayn.. what are you doing?" I stumbled, He snapped back to reality. He looked embarrassed. 

"I-I um.." He began. 

I did the only thing I knew how to do. I ran. 

And ran.

And ran. 

As far away from Zayn, Louis, Niall.. everyone.. as possible. I just needed to get away. 

I ran to the nearest hotel. 

It was a very small one, not many people knew of it. 

I walked to the front desk. A very large man was sat behind the crumbling wooden desk, his bald head covered with a black hat. He had on a navy shirt and some black trousers with a belt, holding the trousers onto his rounded waist. His glasses perched on the end of his nose as he read the latest newspaper.

"Can I have a room please?" I asked, trying not to stutter as the tears threatened to fall. 

"Oh sorry didn't see you there. Of course, for how many people?" He asked, peering over his glasses around me, as if a bunch of people were going to spring out of nowhere.

I coughed nervously and shifted on the spot. "Just me.."  

I signed the little brown checkbook, at first i wasn't sure whether to sign a fake signiture or not incase one of he boys came looking for me, but i decided against it and just printed my name in block letters. 

"There you go." I smiled.

He nodded and handed me a key. I took it and smiled at him gratefully. "Thankyou."

I wandered up the short flight of stairs and found the key to my room. Number 55.

I opened the door with ease, before closing it behind me and quickly switching on the light. I didn't like the dark too much.

There was a double bed in the corner of the room, with a light blue duvet and matching pillows. On the left wall there was a painting of a giant blue flower and a door which i guessed lead to the bathroom.

Not bothering to take much notice to my surroundings i peeled off my clothes and climbed into bed after turning off the lights.

I turned on the lamp next to me before grabbing my phone. I had several texts and missed calls from the boys.. Mostly from Niall and Louis.

Why should I give them my time? My effort? My tears? My love? They didn't deserve it.

I sent out a bulk text to all 5 of them saying:

"I'm in a hotel, needed time to myself. I am fine, ill be back in a few days. dont worry about me. - Madison." 

Before they could reply i locked my phone and snuggled down in the soft bed covers. 

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:

I awakened to a loud banging on my hotel door. 

"W-Wha.." I mumbled as i woke up from my deep sleep. I folded the cover off me and pulled on my clothes. 

Stumbling to the door I ruffled my messy bed hair and yawned sleepily, I didn't even know what time it was.

I opened the door. 

"Madison!" Somebody said.. Before I could reply I was pulled into the familiar pair of arms. I smiled.