Chapter Ten.

omg hey guisee. decided to carry on with this  story because it was doing so well and I miss writing it :) so here's the next part lovelies! see you at the end;) xoxo

-------

MADISONS POV.

"madison? n-niall?" A voice said. It was coming from the door to my hospital room. Me and Niall sprang apart.

My eyes shot to the door to see who the voice belonged to. I opened my mouth to speak but Niall beat me to it.

"Z-Zayn?!" His voice was shaking. I took his hand in mine to kind of let him know it was okay.. even thoughh we both knew it really wasnt.. 

"What,why.. how MADISON!?" Zayn shouted, looking extremly angry. 

Thats when the waterworks started. The tears fell. I didnt actually know i was crying until a small sobbing noise escaped out of my slightly parted lips. I felt Niall put his arm around me. 

"I'm sorry." I whispered. 

Zayn came and sat on the end of the bed. 

Great, why not get the rest of One Direction to come join us. I sighed and ran a hand through my sticky hair. 

"I think you should tell him babe." Niall murmered. Zayn rolled his eyes at Niall's use of the word babe before looking at me expectantly. 

"Well..?" He said impatiently..

"For fucksake Zayn! Give me a moment okay? You can't just barge into MY hospital room and demand to know everything okay." I retorted, covering my face in my hands and taking a deep breath. "I have cancer.. there. You HAPPY NOW? You can go tell all your friends or whatever. Not that they will care because NIALL was the one here for me." I stumbled through the sentances, letting the salty tears stream down my cheeks. 

"Madison.." He began to speak, his voice softer now. He shifted his position on the bed so he was next to me. He reached out and touched my arm. I instantly flinched and slapped his hand away.

"Dont touch me." I snapped, wiping my eyes free of tears.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know. How would you react if you walked in a room and saw your bestfriend kissing your other bestfriends girlfriend?" 

"I guess..I would flip too. But what do we do..Do we tell Louis?" 

"Well.. Do you love Louis?" Zayn asked me, his eyes inspecting my face for any body language. I sat motionless, not moving apart from to bite my lip nervously.

Did I love Louis? I guess you can't really love someone you havent known more than a few months right.. Well I do personally believe in love at first sight. But when I look at Louis I don't think of him as the guy I want to spend the rest of my life with. The man i want to grow old with. The person i have children with and share many happy memories with. I think of him.. more as a brother, a friend. 

"Mads?" Niall interrupted my daydream, waving one of his hands infront of my face. I snapped out of it.

"oh sorry!" 

"so.." 

"Right yes. Um.. I dont.. Think I do love Louis. I think because we were forced to date and he was the only male there for me when I needed someone I kinda tried to tell myself I loved him.. But i dont think I do.." 

"Oh.." Niall and Zayn said at the same time. I looked at them, they were both looking at me with no expression in their eyes atall.

"Are you guys angry?"