1. Are you bad or nah?

Sunday. 12th June.

"Neveah come help you mudda with di shopping." Mum said whilst trying to grab as many bags as she can with two hands. I went and grabbed two bags off her and carried them to the kitchen. I helped her unpack the food into the fridge. An hour ago we had just finished unpacking items as we moved house to a nice area in South London. These houses were nice and spacious unlike our previous place in North London. Tomorrow I would be starting a new school. I know a couple of people that go there but only on bbm nothing personal.

I went upstairs to my new room and finished unpacking my clothes. I was hanging all my clothes in my new walk-in wardrobe. It was so nice and big. Perfect for the amount of clothes I own. I then heard a knock at my door. I told whoever it was to come in. It was my brother Omari.

"What di rass do you want?" He sat down and got comfortable in my new kingsize bed. "Aye man don't talk to me like that." He said. He thinks his some sort of roadman. Well he is but that's not the point. "I can talk to you however I want as your in MY room sitting on MY bed and I'm not 'man' I am your sister fool." I kissed my teeth and ignored his presence. "Stop kissing your teeth your not bad." He said. "Did I say I was bad if you think I'm bad why don't you leave my room?" I asked. "Joking I love you baby sis." He said laughing.

"Okay." I tucked my suitcase under my bed and turned my closet light off. "Do you love me ba-." He got cut of my his phone ringing. He left the room and went to his. That fool. I went downstairs to have dinner. Woii it was curry chicken and rice. I love my mothers food that was the shit. I sat at the dinner table in silence. It was weird as normally we would be talking as a family but not today and of course Omari doesn't eat at the table.

After dinner I changed into my white vest top with my leopard print shorts and black ankle socks. I took a selfie of me and put it as my display picture on bbm because I was feeling myself. Some boy popped up to me.

OsoCHRIS_1arda: yo b can I dp you, you look hella buff styll

neveah.:yeah if you want and thanks

OsoCHRIS_1arda: it's alright

neveah.: do you know me?

OsoCHRIS_1arda: Omari's sister

neveah.: yeah

OsoCHRIS_1arda: kl b see you at school tomorrow

neveah.: lool is it even that deep, what year you in?

OsoCHRIS_1arda: year 10 wbu?

neveah.: same

OsoCHRIS_1arda: kl b

neveah.: ✔️read.

After that chat I decided to go bed.

*

Monday. 13th June.

I woke up about 6 as today I was starting school. I went in the bathroom and did my hygiene. I put on a black lace bra with matching knickers. Don't watch. Then put my shirt on along with my black skinny trousers and a navy blazer and black socks. I put my hair in a messy bun and put basic makeup on which was mascara and eyeliner. I went downstairs to have some breakfast. Mum was making bakes and salt fish. She is full Jamaican and my dad is Brazilian. I sat at the island waiting for mum to finish cooking. "You alright babes?" Mum asked whilst she was cooking. "Yeah mum." I answered and pulled out my phone. Some girl that goes my school pinged me and told me to meet her at shops. Deaaaad. She can meet me in school how about that. I text her back saying meet me in school.

*

After breakfast dad offered to give me and omari a lift to school. We got to school in no time. "Bye daddy." I waved to him as her drove off. I crossed the road with Omari and walked into school. Omari soon left me for his south squad. He has like squads in different regions. I walked to the canteen and saw Honey the girl that popped up to me this morning. She was with a group of girls and boys. She shouted my name and signalled me to come over. I walked over to her squad and smiled at them. "Guys this is Neveah, Neveah this is Andre,Romeo,Chris,Marquees,Mario,Shardel,Jennie,Marcella." She pointed to each person as she said there name. I recognised chris he was the one that dp'ed me yesterday.

"Hey."

"Yo."

"Wagwarn."

"Hello."

Loads of hi's and hello's came my way apart from the Mario boy. He just screwed me. All the girls made me feel comfortable and so did the boys apart from one. We moved to the benches and got to know me more. "Have you got Brazilian in you?" Jennie asked feeling my hair. "Yeah my dad's Brazilian and mum is Jamaican." I told them. "Aw your so buff." Marcella said. "Thanks so are you." I hugged her as she was sitting next to me. Mario was just staring at me AGAIN. "You think your too nice." He said in a rude tone. Everyone looked at him. "How do I think I'm too nice?" I answered back. "You think you can come in our school be nice and be friends with the girls like its easy." He said with a screw face yet again. The wind must of kept it like that. "Ive just started the school who said their my friends Ive just met them. There lovely people so I'm being nice to them no harm in that. If you have a problem with it then that's your own fault not mine." The boys were just nodding there head. "Kl." Was his reply.

The bell went and we all went to first period. Art. I was in there with Mario,Honey,Marcella and Chris. We took our seats at the table and did the work we were being set. I was sitting next to Chris and Marcella. "You look more buff in person." I giggled and turned my head. "So are you." I smirked. Chris was a spice. He was mixed-race with greyish eyes. He hair was shaved at the sides and a little Afro on top. The whole squad boys were buff even Mario tbh. "Are you in a relationship?" He asked looking deep into my eyes. "Nope." He smiled being satisfied with what he heard. "Good." He said grinning with bare teeth showing. "Why good?" I quizzed. "Because that means I'm going to make you wifey soon." I laughed. "Really?" I said lifting one eyebrow up. He nodded. I looked over at Mario who was sitting opposite me. He was still screwing me like wtf. "Why are you constantly screwing me, what is your problem?" I raised my tone. "You." He said without moving and blinking. "Okay and why is that?" He baffles me. "The way you just come to our squad and think your some sort of prestige girl, lool no." He laughed but know one else was. "Mario shuttup lowe her, what has she done to you? Nothing so drop it." Marcella butted in.

"Whatever."

*

First day of school finished. Bring on the next.

What do you think or Mario? Shady or nah?