8. Rule number one

When Marcella got to mine we went straight to the kitchen to hot box. (When you shut all the windows and doors and the drug fumes are trapped) This way we will be hella high and it doesn't matter because mum, dad or Omari wont be coming home today. We all sat around the island and rolled our fat blunts. Mario was too quick for me and Marcella but life goes on. "So what's the info you wanted to tell me?" I asked her. She shrugged and carried on rolling. "I can't remember sorry babes." I was proper looking forward to that as well. I finally rolled mine and lit it.

"And I get high with my baby." Mario sang putting his arm round my neck. I just giggled and sang along with him. The weed has got to my head and I feel light headed. I put some slow jams on and started dancing on Mario. I rubbed my booty up and down his leg causing him to grab me and sit me down on his lap. "Don't start something you can't finish." He whispered. "What if I can finish?" I defended. "Hm alright then keep going." He leaned back on the chair and watched me climb up on his lap.

"You two gonna beat or nah?" Marcella said with her high self. I ignored her comment and continued kissing up on Mario. He undid my shirts buttons slowly whilst biting his lip. Then it hit me that what we're doing is totally wrong. I immediately got off him and ran upstairs. I locked myself in my bedroom. What the fuck am I doing? Bad girls don't have boyfriends. Bad girls don't kiss and tell. Bad girls are independent. Bad girls are strong. Bad girls are boss girls. Until they meet true bae which takes time. Bad girls can't jump to anything which I just did.

"Neveah, I'm sorry just come out init." He kept banging on my door. If he carries on it will break. LAWD! I rubbed my black mascary tears that fell from my eye. "Fuck off!" I shouted. I was disappointed with myself. How could I? "I know it might be awkward for us but just come out and we can talk?" He said in a sympathetic voice. "And who are you going to stay with?" He added. I sighed and opened the door. He stood there with a sympathetic look on his face. "Can come in?" I nodded and opened the door wider. I took a seat on my bed and waited for him to join me.

"I know you don't want a boyfriend, so can't we be friends still?" I sighed and thought about it. "I have feelings for you but I can't but I don't want to rush things between us. It's hard but yeah I guess we can be friends." He smiled and we hugged. "Where's Marcella?" I asked after pulling away. "She's gone home." I laughed and shook my head. "Wanna watch a film?" I asked Mario who was just staring at me. "Yeah put on the dictator. That's funny." I laughed. Yeah that's a good film. I put Netflix on and chose the dictator. I got comfy on the bed lying on my belly next to Mario.

Mario.
I have very strong feelings for Neveah and she knows this. Well least I know she has feelings for me too. That's a start. I've liked her every since she joined school but I just didn't show it. I don't even know the meaning of love, when your mum and dad disowns you and you live with your grandma and all you got really is the streets to support you. But trust me I will make me and Neveah work. Treating her like a wife, taking her places and just being a good boy in general.

Half an hour into dictator Neveah falls asleep on me. Bruh. She looks so beautiful when she sleeps. It was only 22:48. Not even that late. Probably the weed that made her tired. I turned off her TV with the remote that was beside me. I got up and lifted Neveah off the bed then put her underneath the covers. I covered her with her duvet cover and kissed her on the forehead. My girl has duck feathers. Hella comfy. I walked around the bed and got in the opposite side.

Good night.

Neveah.

Morning. Morning. Morning. I feel so upbeat today don't even know why. Maybe because I expressed my feelings to Mario? Anyways I got out of bed and jumped in the shower. I quickly rinsed my skin then soaped it. I got out and creamed myself with coconut oil. What can I wear? Hmm denim on denim. I picked out my blue washed Jamie jeans which had slit rips at the knee and matched it with my denim shirt from Topshop. Outfit on fleek.

Now time for my makeup. I recently got a foundation from Estée Lauder so hopefully it works wonders. I put my primer on then put my foundation on. Bruhhhhhhhhhh it does work wonders. My skin looks so glowy and shiiiiit. I then did my famous contour and winged eyeliner then I was done. I let my hair go wild. I love when the curls are so bushy.

Mario was still sleeping so I left him and went downstairs to watch TV and eat random shit in my fridge. I was watching pretty little liars whilst munching on some chocolate cake.

SUCH A BORING PART I KNOW😢😢 Haven't had the motivation to write but hopefully the next parts will be popppping!