Chapter 2

Jinxx's POV

Jake stepped up and removed the bag from the girl's head to reveal......a quite beautiful girl. She looked just around or shorter than my height with long raven hair and captivating violet eyes with a few freckles decorating her nose. She was very beautiful and if she was indeed not a spy...I hope to get to know her better.

She looked at us all, taking in our appearances presumably, and then said, "You know.....bag over the head isn't very original.." I grinned at her humor.

Andy responded, "We need to make sure you aren't a spy before we let you see where you are. Now....what's your name?"

She answered, "Toni." She looked a mixture of scared, shy, and relieved.

I smiled at her and asked, "What's your full name?" The other guys looked at me confused and whispered back, "I want to know."

She eyed me and said, "Tonalli Millaray Sacnicte."

I smiled and then she asked, "What are your names?"

"I'm Andy; this is Ashley, that's CC, that's Jake, and he is Jinxx."

She nodded and said, "I would ask your full names, but we would be here all day."

I grinned once more and Jake asks, "What's your story?"

She shrugged and responded, "What do you want to know?"

I ask, "You said F.E.A.R. ruined your life. How so?"

She looked like she visually shivered before she answered, "W-well.....I was living in a small town of makeshift shelters, kind of like your camp-"

"Wait," CC interrupted her, "You had a bag on your head so you couldn't see."

She smiled before continuing, "You really think an old bag can block my sight? There were small holes in it, I could see perfectly fine." She grinned at the taken aback expressions on Andy and Jake's faces before continuing with a grim expression on her face, clearly it was a difficult subject for her to talk about, "I lived there with my mom and my older sister, Hope. When we lived there, Hope would disappear sometimes and when I would ask her, she told me that she was going to help stop F.E.A.R. I was excited and wanted to help, but she said it was too dangerous. So...I stayed home with my mom and helped her, but..........one day....things changed...."

Tears were forming in her eyes now, "Me and my mom were in our shelter just...talking about...what life would be like....without F.E.A.R. in it when.......we heard shouts outside. We stepped out and saw...F.E.A.R. warriors and leaders just.....killing everyone.....talking prisoners.....setting fire to everything in sight.....then....I saw my sister....she was with a group of people..they were wearing black and had masks...face paint...it was a small group...only..probably her plus 5 people at most....they were fighting will all of their might...but it wasn't good enough....they were dying....it was Hope and one other girl......then, the girl died leaving Hope alone......just when a warrior was about to kill her my mother turned to me and said......" She paused and let a few sobs escape her now trembling body. I wish I could just hold her and tell her everything was alright.

I said, "It's okay...take your time..."

She looked at us and said, "My mom....she told me.....I'll never forget what she told me....'I need to help Hope. Stay here, my love, and if I don't return, always remember that I love you.'......she placed a strange looking object in my hands before running off to help Hope......I hid in the house clutching what she gave me..waiting....when everything seemed quiet, I stepped outside........there were dead bodies everywhere.....fire was...just...everywhere....that's when I saw my mother and my sister....on the ground......my....my m-mother was already...dead....but Hope was still clinging to life....I sat next to her.....took her hand....she had a stab wound in her stomach and there....was blood.....everywhere....I remember showing her the object my mother had given me..trying to keep her alive, I guess...Hope was so shocked seeing it....she said keep it with me forever...it will protect me...then she asked me to hold it....she looked like she wanted to hold it because it would save her or something....she kept talking about a group...a group of rebels who were fighting against F.E.A.R........she said if I found them...I could have a chance to join the fight....I told her I wasn't special, I couldn't help them.......she told me.........her final words....'One day, your true power will be unleashed...all it takes is some...motivation....Find the Wild Ones and you will be set free......" She looked at us, the tears stopping and determination replacing them.

She grinned a bit and said, "And...I'm pretty sure I found them......now..not to be...rude..but can you set me free?"

I grinned as Ashley cut the ropes binding her arms. She shook her hands a bit and sighed, "That's better." She pulled from her pocket a rosary with the Black Veil Brides symbol on the end instead of a cross; this is a common token our warriors carry. She smiled and placed it around her neck.

I smiled and Jake asked, "What about your power? You said your sister said something about you having powers of some kind?"

I was genuinely curious about her powers as well. She smiled, a beautiful, perfect smile, before she answered, "This is where it gets interesting..and a bit confusing.."

We moved into the room where we have time to sleep and be away from all of the leading the rebellion things. We sit down and listen to her, "Hope was....always very quick...mentally I mean...she always seemed to know the future before it happened.....I thought she was lucky...until I found her journal she was keeping....I learned about her group....one of them called the group "The Wild Ones" and it stuck...also it talked about how one day they would be a bigger group with leaders and plans and a camp to call home...I'm just sorry she can't see all this.....but anyways..she wrote about how they were getting more warriors so she and another two people were chosen to be leaders...she said their names were....I think Brent and...someone else I can't remember. They were great together but they were weak or something so they went to see a sorcerer my mother told Hope about.....she wrote that...he had given them all powers...she received powers of the mind, in her case knowing the future...the Brent guy got power of the elements which was fire control and weild and the last person....I can't remember the name but she got power of the body which was superhuman strength and power......the rest of her entries were all about the group and how they would defeat F.E.A.R. but she also kept mentioning that she can't wait for me to get the gift and use it when I become a Wild One....apparently...her powers were genetically passed down the family line..."

We all took in that information. Her sister was actually one of the founders of the Wild Ones! Brent Fergueson was my father and I'm assuming she was referring to CC's mother. This girl is special...I'm glad she found us.

"Can you still do it? The mind thing? What will I do in ten minutes?" CC asked laughing at the end.

Toni smiled in return and said, "That's not how it works for me, CC. But I do know you want me to tell you that in ten minutes, you will be eating food.....with...a girl.."

We all listened in shock as Toni read CC's mind. She continued, "Now you're thinking of that girl's name....Anna. She's your girlfriend."

CC smiled and said, "Impressive......we got to let her train so we can bring her on missions and things. She rocks!"

She smiled and said, "I can only read people's minds when we are in the same room-kind-of-thing."

Andy challenged, "Tell us each what we are thinking about.......and you can train."

She grinned and began, "Let's see.....Andy...you are thinking about how I will excel in training and you can't wait for me to be by your guys' side in battle and on missions and..being a friend," She paused smiling and continued, "Jake...you don't know if you can trust me just yet but you are warming up to me and....you think I'll get along well with...someone named Inna...your...wife?" Jake, shocked, nodded "Ashley.....wow....you can't stop thinking about my ass.." I gave Ashley a look as he laughed and she continued, "Jinxx, you........can't..wait to start helping me with my, uh, training." She had a blush for a split second that I noticed; she had probably saw that I thought she was beautiful.

"Well.....looks like you are one of us now....welcome Toni." Jake said, finally warming up to her completely. I hope one day maybe she could be more than just a warrior..maybe even a Black Veil Bride.

She looked at us and asked, "So...what is a Black Veil Bride?", I forgot she could read my mind, "I, uh, heard someone thinking about it outside the door just now."

I answered, "Well...that's us. The leaders of the Wild Ones." She looked shocked for a moment before she nodded in understanding.

"Well, we should probably get you settled and then, we can begin training a bit and see what happens." Ashley said, eyeing Toni up and down; this made me angry, but I know Toni is smart enough to not fall for Ash's crap.

Toni smiled at me. Getting used to having a woman around us that can see what we are thinking is going to be an interesting time. Then, the door to the building opened revealing three women and three men's faces of happiness.