Falling Into The Black

A few days later, I was talking to everyone and laughing. Then Maeve came on, I automatically knew something was going to change. 

Scath: Guys, I have to tell you something.

Kemoni: What's up?

GothicVampire: What's wrong Mars?

Scath: We have to go quicker. Does everyone have their things ready?

Cynder167: I don't know, Marska. Should we be going this quickly?

Scath: I have my moms car keys, my parents are asleep. Kemoni I'm going to get you first. Maychan I should be there by tomorrow. 

Cynder167: I don't know Marska, I would have to get rid of a lot of evidence...

Scath: I'm destroying this computer after I'm done with it. Just be ready when I get there okay?

Deathknight: Maychan if you don't want to do this you don't have to.

GothicVampire: We'll still love you Maychan it's okay.

Cynder167: Okay. I'll print out our steps now and delete everything.

Scath: You're sure?

Cynder167: Yes.

Kila: Okay. Tim when will you be here?

Deathknight: I'll tell you.

Kila: Okay. 

Scath: Everyone go to North Carolina. See you all then. 

Cynder167: Oki

Scath quit (timeout)

Deathknight quit (timeout)

Lovethewayyouli quit (time out)

Cynder167: I'm going to go and print out the stuff. I have all I need in my backpack.

GothicVampire: Me to. I'm going to text Sil.

Cynder167: NO

GothicVampire: O.o

Cynder167: Police can track that.

Kila: Maybe I shouldn't text Tim then XD

Cynder167: Nope.

Cynder167: Well, see you guys in North Carolina.

I signed off and went to Microsoft Word and went to a document I named, 4 5 Final Fall, Major Lift. I printed it out and sighed, if this was really planned diligantly then I would never see my parents or my brother again. I walked back into my purple room and looked at my backpack. It had some back up clothes, toothbrushes and toothpaste, a pencil and a notepad, a video camera, a regular camera, and a knife. You know, if anything happens. I sighed, tomorrow I wasn't going to be Maybell Comrade Ghostshadow. I was going to be Engel Harmony Mckrow. I looked up at my shelf, it held many pictures and frames. One was of me and my brother, the other of my parents. I took them both and put them into my backpack. I looked at the clock, 12:34 am. I needed to find a plan to get out of this house undetected. 

The next night Maeve called me. "I'm almost there. Are you ready?" she asked. "Yeah. But park on the corner next to my neighbors house. Hide and wait for my dads car to leave, I should be coming out right then." I told her. "Okay. Hurry, I can't wait long." Maeve said. We said out goodbyes and I waited for my dad to get ready to leave. My dad went down the stairs and I followed quietly behind, I waited on the stairs for him to open the garage door, when he did I sped down the stairs and opened the back door and ran to the side of the house. I looked over and saw Maeves car on the corner. I didn't see anyone in it. I dropped from my fence as my dads car passed. I then hopped over the fence and ran to Maeves car. I knocked on the window and Maeve looked up, Kemoni was in the back. I opened the passenger side door and got in. Maeve backed up and went back to the gate she came in. 

"Okay, to North Carolina!" Maeve cheered turning on the radio, Avril Lavigne blasted from the speakers as we sang along to What The Hell. We laughed and sometimes hung out the windows laughing, we weren't thinking or how we were supposed to be under cover. Then we noticed we needed gas. We put on sunglasses and put up books, pretending like we were reading. I turned and saw Kemoni had a bible. "Why did you bring a bible?" I asked. "It was the only book I could grab before my parents walked into the house." she told me. "Oh. I have a magic book." I smiled. "Thought you would." she laughed. I laughed to, we were only a few states away from North Carolina. I looked out my window and saw a dark shadow watching out car. I looked at it closer, almost knowing who it was. My power gave me the gift of knowing things before my brain even knew it. I heard Maeve open the door and close it, she turned on the car and we sped off. "I think someone saw me. We're so dead." she looked at the road worriedly. "I don't think so. No one knows we're gone yet." I told her, "He probably won't even remember." she looked at me and calmed. "You're right. Let's get to North Carolina and get out of this wicked place." she smiled, turning up the radio. 

I woke up to someone shaking me, it was Maeve. "We're going to dye our hair. Heres the black." she handed me the box of black hair dye. I looked at it and got out of the car, automatically feeling awake. I walked into the bathroom of a circle K and went to a sink. "You know how to do this right?" I asked her. "Yeah, I've done it a million times." she smiled. She opened her box, it was green hair dye. Kemoni had blonde. We dyed out hair and snuck out as best we could. We got back in the car and I looked in the mirror of it. "I look like a ghost." I laughed. Kemoni smiled, "I look so weird. I'm too black for this hair." we all laughed and got in the car and drove to Tennessee. Almost done with out travels.