How the Boxers act Around Their Lover/Spouse

Glass Joe: Very shy around you. He tries everything he can to be romantic. He shows you around Paris. He loves you to bits but thinks 'how could someone like me get someone this great to be in my life'. He feels honored that you chose him and shows you all that he can. Shy when it comes to PDA, he will do it. He just feels concious about it,

Von Kaiser: Tries his best to protect you. Still a bit fidgety but he tries. You make him feel safe in your presence, he compliments you about how you are just adorable and how you make his life complete. He feels comfortable enough to tell you his fears and you help him out with it. No PDA, I'm sorry.

Disco Kid: He's just himself. Hell yeah PDA! He is always happy around you. You love dancing with him. He tends to wrap you in his and passionately kiss you. Almost always cuddling you.

King Hippo: Hmm... well, he is protective of you. He growls at anyone who is hitting on you or getting too close for comfort. He is very squishy and a really good cuddle buddy. He is very careful around you, cause he doesn't want to hurt you.

Piston Hondo: He actually gets kind of shy. When you kiss him, he turns red. But he does show his affection to you as well, he will snuggle with you and take you on peaceful walks and stuff like that. Doesn't do PDA.

Bear Hugger: Jolliest guy in the world! He calls you his "Maple Leaf" The sweetest, he constantly hugs and snuggles you. Very squishy! Excellent cuddler, if not the best!

Great Tiger: Tons of clones to compliment you. Basically treated like a princessou are his Princess. Calls you "Kitten". Show you incredible places and you enjoy his magic. Sometimes he uses his magic to his advantage on you.

Don Flamenco: Literally goes all out. He gives you presents non stop to show you his love, most being a rose. "Just as beautiful as you, my love." He never stops giving you his attention and I think he would always give you kisses when you least expect it.

Aran Ryan: A bit of an aggresive lover. He doesn't really do romance, is that much of a surprise? Didn't think so. A bit rough but thay's ok with you. Pulls you close may leave a small bite on your neck or just kiss you.

Soda Popinski: He's like a kitten when it comes to you. He loves picking you up and hugging you. He thinks it's adorable that you are small and you try to stand on you tip toes to reach him. He does pick you up when you try to kiss him.

Bald Bull: You keep him calm. He is rarely ever mad when it's just the two of you. Sure, he is intimidating and all but he really is shy and just an overall sweetheart on the inside, but he only shows that side to you, no one else. Doesn't show and sort of PDA, he thinks that it isn't meant to be something for the public also due to the fact that he doesn't want much attention. But still good man.

Super Macho Man: Oh god! Like Don, he constantly gives you gives and a ton of attention. We all know he is about PDA. If he needs to, he can protect you from the papparzi. He likes having you by his side most of the time.

Mr. Sandman: Like Soda, he's really sweet to you. You take some of the stress he has from being a champion. It's hard work training and having to deal with other Champion things. He wishes he could spend more time with you, sometimes he just brings you along with him on his trips to wherever he is going just to be near you. Doesn't do PDA, gotta stay professional.

Little Mac: He is very sweet. He can be shy at times but he is tough. He protects you from any of the boxers. You feel safe around him. isn't fond of PDA but he'll do it. He will always have a smile on his face when he sees you, you bring light to his life. For my story for him, he needs love in his life.

(This was in my last book but I changed a few things on it! :D)