Chapter 3

Hey Everyone! :)

Wow, 114 reads! Thanks so much! :D <3 I'm having a bit of trouble picking out the cast... I have Christina and Adam, but I need everyone else. Any suggestions? Comment please! But remember, Kayden had blue eyes and light brown hair! ;)

** I apologize for the random spaces in between sentances. I can't fix it. **

~~

Chapter 3

I awake to see two beautiful blue eyes staring down at me. Light brown mobs of hair fall onto his narrow face.

"Kayden?" I say tiredly.  

"Hey, Brielle," He says, with a warm, familiar smile. He sits on the edge of my bed. "I can't believe how much you've changed!"

"Yeah, you too..." I say. I was still dazed by the sweet awakening.

"Did you have a good flight?"

"Not at all."

  He laughs quietly. "Coming down for breakfast? We're having pancakes!"  

"Yep!" I say quickly, springing up from my bed. The sound of food makes my mouth water. "I'm going to get dressed and then I'll be right there."

"Alright, we'll talk more downstairs," He says. "Oh, and Elle?"

"Yes?"

He comes back towards me and embraces me.

"I missed you." He says, still locked in our hug.

Then he leaves the room and closes the door behind him.

Wow.

How long had he been waiting for me to wake up?

I rummage threw my bag, looking for something nice to wear. I wasn't thinking that I would have to impress someone. I just threw in a lot of sweats and baggy tee-shirts.

Elle, your being ridiculous.

I finally find my jean shorts and a somewhat nice shirt. I brush my tangly hair, and check my phone. There's about 50 messages from mom.

Elle? 

Where are you?

Did you arrive safely?  

Yes mom, don't worry, I'm at the Foster's and I'm fine.

I push my phone into my pocket and head downstairs.

The delicious smell of pancakes is in the air. Everyone is helping out, trying to get the pancakes done faster. Adam turns his head and sees me.

"Elle!" He exclaims, jogging over to me.  

He gives me one of his famous bear-hugs.  

"We're all so glad you could come!" he says, cheerfully.  

"Thanks for inviting me! I'm glad I could make it." I respond.  

Suddenly, I feel something run into my leg. I look down.

"This must be Luke!" I laugh. He looks up at me and smiles.  

"Yes. He doesn't talk much, even though he's already 5 years old." Christina says.

"He's adorable. I'm so glad I could finally meet him." I respond.

Kayden and Adam take the pancakes over to the table. We make our way over to the table and sit down. I put my phone on the counter.