Chapter # 2

Heres the next part! (:

Enjoy!!!

Vote/Comment(:

~~~~~

Chapter # 2

“ No,” My voice was clear, and Greg didn’t dare question me. He walked away, and I could see the sadness in his eyes. I wasn’t quite sure what was so sad about this because I had never once told him since mother died that I would go back to being that girl. I spent the rest of the night in my room, messaging Jared.

Greg walked into my room and I looked at him, it was about seven, “ We’re playing a game of football, then going to Jared party around eight. Want to join us?” Greg asked and I nodded, I noticed Jared standing in the doorway too. I wouldn’t be able to text him if I stayed here then, well I guess I play. Even if I’m mad at Greg, I guess it doesn’t matter.

“ Sure,” I replied, I walked over towards the door grabbing my shoes. Jared was waiting for me and we walked outside, I heard Disturbed when I did.

“Who’s music?” I asked curiosity getting the better of me, only because Jared and I were the only ones who listened to Disturbed here.

“Yours,” Greg’s voice came from behind me, and I felt his hand on my shoulder. Remembering he took me Ipod earlier, and turned to glare at him. No one, and I mean no one should take me Ipod away from me, not even my own brother. Of course, I had just let him get away with it? Why? I’m not sure.

“ Our family and Jared verse everyone else!” I shouted pulling Jared and Greg to one side, my other brothers joining us quickly. We were easily outnumbered, but they knew they needed the numbers. Aaron and Brayden looked at Greg and I. “Defense, they start with the ball.” Jared tossed Thomas the ball and stood on the opposite side of me.

The game wasn’t close at all, we massacred them winning 29 to 6. I quickly went upstairs to take a quick shower and throw on a pair of jeans and a T-shirt.

“Ready to go?” Greg shouted from the other side of my door, I through on my tennis shoes and opened the door to face Greg standing there impatiently waiting. His hand was on his hip slightly in an awkward pose.

Nodding Greg pulled me downstairs and to his car, before turning on his awful music. Awful music, that you used to like the voice in my head, brushed my thoughts. Greg was mouthing the words, as we neared Jared’s house. Ignoring the music, I thought about what Greg would make me wear to school tomorrow for loosing that bet. Hopefully, it wouldn’t be to bad. Besides its not as if he would buy a totally knew outfit that I would never wear again right?

We reached Jared’s house and I got out as quickly as I could, just in time to see his parents walking out the front door. Perfect timing, I suppose.

“Samantha,” Jared’s mother Sofie smiled giving me a hug, and I felt a little uncomfortable but hugged her back anyway. Greg walked over and smiled as I pulled away from Sofie’s hug. “Gerg, how nice to see you,” Sofie said acknowledging my brother before going over to hug him, and I walked into Jared’s house.

“Sam!” Jared smiled walking over and giving me a high five, which I happily returned. “Where’s your brother?” He continued before I began to chuckle, and point outside. Rolling his eyes he looked out the window, “You let him by himself? With my parents are you crazy?” Jared said before running outside.

Jared… My best friend, but he could be a little bit crazy. Jared and I had a lot in common, but we also disagreed on a lot of things. Such as one time, we ended up not talking to each other for a week because we had an argument about which kind of bike was better. Personally I should have won, but oh-well.