You Want Me to Wear What!

So Hello everyone (:

I'm re-writting this story, if you haven't read the original thats fine because I wrote that a while ago and well i wasnt as good as I am now~ If you have read the original you know that it was not my story idea (:

Yet, it is the best/most popular story of mine~

So, I have decided to re-write it for everyone who has wanted more, thought it wasnt very good but like the idea, and those who just want to see what happens, and for anyone who's just reading this to take up their time~ lol

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter# 1

The Bet

 Losing your mother can do so much, I lost my mother when I was twelve. I was in 7th grade, the head cheerleader, preppy, popular, and among so many other things. The thing was though, my mother was always there for me. She loved me, took care of me, she was someone I wanted to impress to make happy. Well when I lost her, that changed. I felt like I had taken a bullet through my heart. Cruel men had killed her, for no apparent reason, and I changed. I wasn’t the preppy head cheerleader, in fact I was practically the opposite. I turned into the sulky tom boy I am today, my best friend changed from Jen to Jared. My brothers had influenced most of what I do now, playing football, track, and my music comes from them and Jared. Believe me when I say Pop isn’t something I listen to anymore.

 Samantha Forvicks, to most I’m just Sam. The date, September 1st, today I would be another day of my junior year in High school and I was intent upon joining the football team. I woke up to Disturbed’s Down With the Sickness blaring from my iPod dock. I quickly got up, throwing a pair of jeans on. Running to my closet I quickly put a tank top and my Asking Alexandria shirt on, smiling I walked over to my dresser grabbed some socks and put them on. Then I grabbed my bag and ran downstairs to put my converse on and run out the front door. This was my normal routine, it was called operation stay away from our hung over father.

 Jared pulled up and I quickly got in his car, hearing the latest Disturbed. Which he unfortunately turned down, oh well. “ Hey Sam,” Jared said before quickly pulling out of the driveway, I looked over at my best friend. He had been there for me ever since my moms death, when I needed a friend he was there. Unlike that stuck up cheerleader friend Jen, who ditched me as soon as I quit Cheer.

 “ Hey Jared, ready for school? Or are you nervous about football tryouts?” I asked him, and he chuckled, he would be fine. My brother Greg was Quarterback, and was a senior this year. Jared was a junior like me of course, and my twin brothers were sophomores this year. Oh, and my oldest brothers off in College he’s a receiver, so its not like I didn’t know anything about football. In all actuality I was really good at it, but the coach doesn’t want a girl on the team and Greg doesn’t say anything. He probably just doesn’t want me to play with him because he knows I’m really good, or it’s the fact that he’s way to over protective of me. He practically raised me.

 “ So do you think Coach will let you try out this year? I mean they were so close to letting you try out last year just because of your brothers being so good. I mean you train with us anyway all the time, weight room and all. Not to mention your brothers push you at home,” Jared said, and I smiled, as if that would grant me the chance to play in real games. My brothers have games at the house all the time and I play, I know everyone on the football team and then some. “ If I make the team I’m having a party tonight, you should come,” Jared added, of course he would make the team.

 “ Wouldn’t miss it for the world,” I replied, Jared throws the best parties, only guys allowed. Oh and well me because I’m special. Every other girl at school is jealous because they cant come, and I guess that goes to show that girls at school don’t talk to me. Most of the guys at school see me as Greg’s little sister and know to stay away. Then there are my friends, Jared, Nick, Lucas, Damon, and James. A few of Greg’s friends treated me more like a friend then a sister, but I was mostly just Greg’s sister to them.