Taekook:Pull Over

A/n: Quick Message! Disclaimer!

There will be some offensive words spoken in this chapter and certain things such as:
Homophobic comments,degration,and hurtful in sults.There will also be mention of self harm.
If you don't like these mentionings,Please skip ahead.I will have a warning showing the scene where this starts.

Taehyung's POV

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" I screamed running away.I'm trying to escape but there's no exit.There's only a long hallway.

All of a sudden,I can't move.He has me trapped.

"Now I have you" he laughs evilly.

He starts taking my clothes off."STOP STOP IT AHHHH-"

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!" I jump up in bed sweating.I hear footsteps running down the hallway while I look around confused.

"Thank god it was just a nightmare.."I say when the door slams open.

"Tae sweetie are ok?! I heard you screaming and got so scared!You can't be so loud!Next time your dad might wake up.Thank goodness he drunk a lot last night..Kind of." My mom worriedly while rubbing her arm.

"Mom it's ok because today is..." I check my phone for the date,"May 2nd,2018!You know what today is.We planned for it the whole beginning of the year!" I say excitedly.

Me and mom had planned on leaving dad late at night when he's too drunk to notice or when he's out getting drinks.We were gonna take her car and take turns because I got my liscense last week.

"Um..Tae I uh.." My mom mumbles,"I don't think we should leave your father."

I put on a disgusted face."Mom you gotta be kidding me.You gotta be fucking kidding me!" I yell angrily.

My mom told me the same thing two times before.She says my dad told her that he will try to "Get it together" and "be a better man".Better my ass!Instead of that he just drinks more.

And apparently he should win an oscar for the acting skills he pulls in front police when the neighbors call them.

"Sweetie Languag-" I interrupted her.

"NO! You said the same thing when I was eight,then when I was fourteen! I'm seventeen(say the name..Imnotsorry) years old now and I'm fed up with dad's shit! I'n sorry mom but I'm leaving today whether you like it or not." I said sternly.

"Okay..I understand"She says meakly.

"Mom you know that I didnt mean to yell.I just want to get away from dad so we can have a good life.You know that."I say to reassure her.

"Ok ok.By the way it's 4:42 so pack up quietly so you will be ready when we leave."My mom says smiling.

"Ok thanks mom"I say feeling better,"I'll take a shower and pack up."

"Ok bye sweetie"My mom leaves the room.

I decide to bring out my suitcase and bookbag to pack small since I don't have that much to pack.

I take my shower,put on some black sweatpants and a red shirt.I decide to head downstairs to check on mom.

"Here we go."I mumble to myself heading downstairs.

*Skipeu to dinnertimeu*

"I hope you guys are okay with the normal noodles for dinner."My mom says.

"It's fine mom.Your noodles are really good." I reply smiling at her.

*Trigger warning starts here*