Taekook:Pull Over

Jungkook's POV

BEEP BEEP WAKE TF UP

"UUUGGGHHHHHH"I miserably yell in bed."Why the hell did I even make alarm?!" I mumbled to myself.'Oh right it's because my phone's normal alarm isn't loud enough to wake my deep sleeping ass up.' I thought.I take my phone and slam the 9:00 alarm to dismiss.

"Welp,there's nothing to do but get up and start the day." I say rolling tiredly off my bed.This leads to me faceplanting on my wooden floor and hurting my schnozzle."Fuck!" I screamed."Hopefully the rest of the day is better.

But little did he know,it'd become the best day of his life.

Third Person POV

Jungkook got up and walked to the bathroom,realizing that he felt something bouncing in his underlings."What the fuck?How the hell can this happen now?!What am I? A damn Massochist(someone who enjoys pain inflicted upon them)?

Jungkook just shakes it off and decides to take a cold shower because he doesn't want to be late for work.

Jungkook was a police officer.He wasn't always on a danger call though.He patrolled streets in his car and gave tickets.It was a boring job,but it payed and that was enough.

After his shower,he felt better and had time to make breakfast.But,because he was lazy he just decided to heat up a pancake and sausage corndog and head to work early(Those are actually really freaking good).

When he got in his car and drive to the station,he decided to turn on the radio.He heard some song called Base Line by some rapper named J-hope. he actually thought it was a really good song and started jamming out to it."WA-WATCH THE BASS AYY" he screamed banging his head.After listening to about 3 more songs,Jungkook arrived at the station and clocked in.

"Hey Mr.Watterson!" Jungkook smiled.

Mr.Watterson sighed as he said "Yah Jeon Jungkook!I thought I told you to call me Chanyeol!It is my name after all.And we're bestfriends!" He laughed.

Him and Jungkook admitted at the Police Academy and became friends quick,but Jungkook still calls him formerly at work.

"Sorry hyung" he chuckled,"I'm just used to calling you that because you're my supervisor."

"Well as your supervisor,I order you to call me by my real name."Chanyeol says pleased with his witty action.

"Ok Channie!"Jungkook smirked.

"NEVERMIND(By Agust D)"Chan says annoyed at Jungkook.

"I'm Just joking hyung" Jungkook says with a laugh "I'll call you Chanyeol hyung.But anywhippedcream,what's my station?"

"Well you're gonna be pretty far from the station today at..." Channie looks at the computer with a focused look,"Margin Road next to the highway.You're gonna be at that forest exit area at Route 73."

"Oh ok thanks-"Jungkook gets interrupted.

"And remember this,Chief said that if you are apprehending a dangerous person,call for backup and DON'T try to take him in yourself.We don't know how much more crazy these criminals get Jungkook."

"Ok hyung.I'll remember."Jungkook said heading off to his station.

---------------

Hey Mates!Me here!

Chapter one down of the Taekook chapters.There's going to be about three to four chapters for each couple and I will try to post frequently.

That's all I have soo..
See ya in the next!