Magcon mh8! (Chapter 6)

Ahh you were so excited today was the day you were going to Magcon in Cali! You woke up at 7 because your flight was at 9 and you started getting ready. You went in the shower then got changed into just a pair of leggings and a crop top that said SELFIE on it and then put your hair in a messy bun. You just wore foundation today since you were just gonna be on and airplane and unpacking. 

After, you went and got your breakfast and you were talking to your mum. "Hey mum what time is Cameron coming over to get me?" You ask. "Well he should be here in about ten minutes so quickly finish your breakfast and bring down your suitcase." She says. You rush your breakfast which was a pancake because you weren't that hungry then brushed your teeth and brought down your suitcase. 

As soon as you started bringing your suitcase down the stairs Cameron arrived. "Perfect timing now he can help me bring me suitcase down the stairs!" you say to yourself. It's like he read your mind cause he came over and grabbed the suitcase and took it out to his car. Your mum then gives you a hug. "Be good and don't cause any trouble, I will miss you." She says to you. "I wont mum i promise, will miss you too bye!" You say then leave.

Everything was fine on the plane you weren't anywhere near Hayes and the journey didn't take too long! Once you got to the hotel the woman at the desk told everyone the rooms. "In room 1 we have Nash, Brent, Matt and both Jacks. In room two we have Cameron, Isla, Shawn, Jc and Hayes." You felt like screaming at the woman! How could you share a room with HIM!!! 

Once you got up to your room you went on the balcony and phoned your mum to tell her you were okay. Because you were the only girl you got given one of the beds to yourself, then Cam and Shawn shared on then Jc and Hayes slept on a blowup bed on the floor. Once everyone had unpacked you went down for dinner then everyone went for a walk.

Once you finally got to go on your walk it was like 9 so it was kinda dark but pretty. Then you felt an arm grab your wrist. You tried to keep in how much your wrist was hurting but a little squint came out, you turned around and saw it was Hayes. You got away from his grasp and kept walking. The little walk was really nice Nash and Cameron both made vines and you took selfies with everyone and you had a lot of fun!

As soon as everyone got home you stole the bathroom, empty'd your bladder then took your makeup off and got changed into your pj's. It took about ten minutes and your room mates where annoyed. Jc went in the bathroom next which left you and Hayes because the other two were in room 1. You lied down on your bed and tried to get to sleep when someone tapped on your shoulder, you turned around and saw it was Hayes once again. 

"Isla look i just wanted to say sorry for everything I have done to you in the past, I realize now that it was wrong. But why did you squint when i grabbed your wrist earlier?" He says. 

"To be honest with you Hayes i cant actually accept your apology cause you have ruined my life and its nothing to do with you why i squinted!" You say then pull the covers over your head. It took a long time for you to get to sleep cause you were thinking about what Hayes said. 

You woke up the next day at 9am and got ready. You wore your white shorts with a green top that sleeves went down to your elbows tucked into it. You kept your hair straight and did your usual makeup. While you were doing makeup the rest of the boys alarms went off for getting up. They had a talk thing on stage today and you got to sit back stage watching them on a little telly.

It was about 15 minutes into it and you, Cameron's girlfriend Lauren and Nash's girlfriend Freya got brought on stage. They both got asked if they actually went out with Cam and Nash and when they answered a few people were saying nice things but quite a lot weren't. You felt really sorry for them. Then someone asked Hayes "Hayes do you and Isla go out?" Your standing there shaking your head like its about to come off then he says "No but that could change if i tried." Then he winks. You laugh to yourself, like seriously he things hes gonna get you?No chance!

All of a sudden loads of people started shouting "GO OUT GO OUT GO OUT GO OUT!" Then a few shouting no Hayes don't try with her you can do so much better! Bitches cant say that. After about 5 minutes you girls left the stage. 

You gave them both a hug and reassured them they were good enough and not ugly. Once it had ended a few fans got backstage passes and were aloud to come back. You were just talking to the girls when some 11 year old taps you on the shoulder. "Hi can i get a picture with you?" She asks "Sure but why me? I don't do anything." You say. But your my role model, your so pretty, nice and when some people were saying bad stuff about you on stage you kept calm." Omg you think to yourself someone actually thinks i'm a role model! You take a picture with her then give her a hug. 

They day had finished and everyone went back, got ready for dinner then after went to the entertainment bit they have till 10:30 then most of you went back. The only people in you room who came back was you and Hayes then everyone from the other room went back apart from Nash. It was kinda awkward in the room but you decided to break the ice once you were finished getting changed. "Um Hayes?" "Yeah?" " I'm sorry about the other day i was just angry you know and a bit tired." "Its okay i totally get it why would you forgive me, like you said i make your life hell." "I know but i might try to kinda forgive you maybe a little. But that would just mean were civil nothing more right?" "Right." He says then smiles. "Oh and 1 more thing?" "Yeah?" "What did you mean today on the stage when you said no but your gonna try to change that?" "Oh.. Look i kinda like you. I only bullied you because i wanted to be popular that's all. And i was hoping you would go on a date with me?" Your just shocked! He stands the scratching the back of his neck. 

"I will have to think about that... Night!" You say then go sleep. "Night Isla." He says back.

Hey guys hope your enjoying. Btw none of the girlfriends names are real just to put it out there. Hope you like this long chapter. Keep reading!! Love from me! :)