2

After I got home I sat down on the sofa and flicked on the tv. The first programme to come on was the news showing weather reports on the thunder storm.

"The thunder storm has spread for almost 50 miles across and is mainly centred over the top of New Jersey. The reports say that the storm will last for three days straight with the odd hail storms, so stay safe and my advice is to stay inside." The reporter announced pointing to a weather board.

"Thanks for the tip bitch." I mumbled to myself while eating a bag of potato chips.

I spent the rest of the night watching tv and eating random food like potato chips and candy. After a while I got bored and looked over to the clock to see it was only 8:00pm. I had nothing to do. Let's think. What do I do when there is nothing to do.

ooh ooh ohhh, pick me, I know. I look for a job that I will probably be declined from.

Oh excellent answer, now can anyone answer this? Which job haven't I been fired from or declined?

Eerie silence...

Ooh ohh oh, pick me, pick me. Being in a band.

Okay okay now where can I find this band?

The internet?

Thank you brain you are very useful sometimes.

Your welcome.

I picked up the computer and flipped it on typing into the search box 'bands that need a guitarists' when the page popped up I scrolled down and found a link to a website for bands around NewJersey. There was lots of them so I closed my eyes and moved the mouse around the screen. When I opened my eyes I saw that my mouse landed on a band named My Chemical Romance. Sounded good but I need to know more. I clicked on their link and opened their page. It was a band made up of four people named Gerard way (the singer), Mikey Way (the basest and brother of Gerard Way), Bob Bryar (the drummer) and finally Frank Iero (the rhythmic guitarist).

Frank. That name ringed a bell.

Frank, you met him earlier.

Who?

The guy you walked into.

I still don't remember, brain.

The guy who liked your car.

Who?

Frank, the one with the hazel eyes.

Ohhhh.... Frank.

Well done.

It's your fault brain. You didn't help me remember.

What did I just do?

Okay... point proven.

I scrolled further down the page and found a really cheesy picture with all of the guys together. They looked pretty awesome. I never knew Frank was in a band or played guitar. Well to be fair I only knew him for 15 minutes.

At the bottom was an email for if you were willing to contact them. I got straight to it by emailing them saying I could do anything and I would be more than happy to fill in the space for the lead guitarist however I do normally play rhythmic and bass.

I pressed the send button on my email and waited for a reply. I waited for what felt like forever before I got the reply.

Thank you for contacting us, Midnight. You are welcome to come to this address tomorrow for lunch and show us what you can do and we will make the decision from there. Frank, our guitarist would like to ask if you are the same girl he ran Into today, the one that owns the black and red mustang and was having a bit of trouble finding a job, I know it is none of our business so you don't need to fess up to anything.

Many thanks, the band.

I wrote back as soon as possible. Now I was sure that it was the same Frank I met today. Something became more lighter in the air. Maybes a sense of relief that it is the same Frank I know. I can't wait to see him again.

I will defiantly look forward to seeing you guys tomorrow and yes, I am the same Midnight with the red and black mustang and the same one that gets declined from every job I go for. Oh well. Hopefully this will go well. And I really don't mind. I'll bring that car tomorrow, Frank seemed pretty numbed that he didn't have time to go for a ride. Of course the you other guys are welcome to check it out as well. Once again I am really excited for tomorrow. See you then :-)

Midi.

I sent the message and finally saw that time was ticking on. It was now 11:00pm. Not even that late but now I have nothing better to do other than sleep. So I crawled into my bedroom and fell asleep waiting for the time to go by quicker so I can get to tomorrow quicker.

I am seriously buzzed about tomorrow. I just wish that tomorrow would come quicker.