Special Art

**2 Weeks Later**

"I'm doing good Hector," Issac laughed as he walked down the stairs with his cane. He didn't really need it anymore, but I was still worried about him. 

"I know Issac," he laughed. "We all do that's why we are ready to make the plans now," he leaned against the stair rail. 

Issac looked at me and I took a deep breath, "don't worry about me. I know what has to be done. It's time to end this shit."

Hector chuckled, "please don't loose this one." 

"I'm trying not too," Issac patted Hector's shoulder and I rolled my eyes. 

"Okay boys, I'm off to work, who's taking me today?" I grabbed my wallet and keys. 

"James and Carlos, they are in charge of you this week," Hector pointed to the backyard. "They should be waiting by the garage and they know which car we want you to take for now." 

"We?" I looked at Issac. 

"My dad's small Cadillac has bullet proof windows," he shrugged. 

"What?!"

"Yeah," he laughed. "He went a little crazy one time and got it, but we never used it to much." 

"Except according to my dad when your mom was pregnant with you," he nudged Issac. 

"Really? Wait your dad worked for Mr. Esposito?"

"Oh yeah. You know Sam the main gate watcher during the day?"

"Yeah?" 

"That's my nephew. Mr. Esposito has always taken care of our family that's why we're always here for you guys," he smiled at Issac. 

"And that's why Hector is like a big brother," Issac punched his shoulder. 

I laughed, "but seriously he may have gotten the car just for you." 

"Issac was the most important thing to him. After so many tries he was going to make sure absolutely nothing could happen and for the first couple of years when Issac was born there was some big battles happening."

"Just like now so I'm doing what my dad did and keeping my favorite thing safe," he smiled and walked to me. 

"Oh really?" 

"What about your mom?"

"Mom is at Bingo today and I promise everyone else should be worried about her. I'm surprised she hasn't killed anyone yet," he laughed. 

"Me too, but I love you. I'm off," I leaned up and kissed him. 

"See you Ethan," Hector smiled as I walked to the back and out to the garage. 

"Hi boys," I waved at James and Carlos.

They stood up quickly and opened a door for me. I laughed and got in the back. 

"So have you guys ever been in the gallery?" 

"Oh yeah, I took my last date," James smiled. 

"When the hell did you get a date?" Carlos laughed. 

I hadn't spent to much time with James and Carlos before, but they were both close to my age so honestly I was happy they were in charge of me this week. I needed a break from it all. Issac and Hector were planning their 'attack' on Luca. I wasn't entirely sure how it was all going to go down and I wasn't sure I wanted too. All I knew for sure was that Issac already made everyone promise they won't kill Luca. They are allowed to wound him if he gets to close, but he will be the one to do it. It was a little creepy, but somehow I respected it. Luca had made his life a living hell and I couldn't blame him. 

"So are you guys going to just walk around my work like creepier's?" I asked walking into the building. 

"Pretty much," James shrugged. 

"I don't think they'll notice to much as long as you don't try to start touching shit," I laughed. 

"Okay, I'm going to work now," I walked through the break room and took a deep breath. Art was my favorite thing and being back in the gallery was relaxing me. 

"Hey Ethan, how is your boyfriend?" my new coworker Margaret asked. 

"He's doing much better. Up and walking without the cane even though I don't like it," I laughed putting my blazer on. 

"Men are so stubborn," she laughed. 

"I know and trust me the gay ones are just as stubborn as the straight ones," I winked and walked back to the door. 

She laughed following, "good to know."

"Sorry I know it's inappropriate to ask, but" she cut me off. 

"Yes I am gay too Ethan. If you couldn't tell by the blazer," she winked. 

"Hey that is no indication of anything," I shrugged. 

"I like you," she smiled. "I'll see you at lunch. Don't let the kids get lost today," she winked walking towards modern art. 

"One time!" I laughed walking towards abstract. 

My favorite part wasn't giving tours. It was roaming days when I got to just talk to people about the art. I loved hearing what people thought and when they would for true stories behind things. 

Having the guys watch me was weird though. I'd turn a corner and one would just pop up. I know that no one else noticed, but because I knew to look for them it was so obvious. 

"Hey um can you tell me about this painting?" I turned to see a tall pretty big built man. He was kind of cute. He had some scruff and his hazel eyes were nice. 

"Which one?" I pointed to the two in front of me and out of the corner of my eye I saw James. He was almost pale in the face. I saw him pull his phone out faster than anyone had ever done before. 

"Actually this one," he pulled a picture out of his pocket and my heart stopped. 

It was Issac and Roman together. Naked. 

"I know it's a big forward, but it just looks so sensual don't you think?" his voice grew a little deeper and I could feel my breathing pick up. 

It hit my like a freight train. I looked back to James and Carlos had joined him. 

"You're going to tell your boys to back off or I'll make sure Mamma won't come home from bingo got it?" 

"Mamma?" I said it loud enough that I knew they would hear. I watched James lower his phone. 

"Now that I have everyone's attention. Hi, I'm Luca."