○CHAPTER FOUR○

"Thank you so much London" Louis and Liam said at the same time and they walked off stage.

"Omfg, that was amazing" Trista yelled.

"Did yall see Louis wink at me?!?!" Chyenne said, smiling and fangirling.

"Dont get your hopes up" I said. And getting smacked in the arm.

"Hey girls,  why are those guys starting at us?" Cameron said, pointing to three men looking right at us.

"Guy's, do I look ugly?" We all said at the same time. Everyone said "no" and we kept on walking.

We hurd foot steps getting closer and closer. I looked back and it was a bad mistake, there where 20 more guy's,  comeing this way. I told the girls and we started to run. 

Again we looked back and saw them get closer and closer,  we where about to turn around when we ran into somebody.

"Guy's,  I think we are going to die" I said quietly.  But when I looked up, I saw Paul, one directions security guard.  I smiled in relief.

"Your- your Paul,  one directions security guard" Trista said.

He looked down at us and helped us. We told him why we where running and he told us to follow him. So we did. 

We ran into a room, when I hurd a voice, it sounded familiar.

  Luke Hemmings. I thought.  And when Paul moved out the way, I saw 9 guys standing in from of me.

*HARRY'S POV*

"So lad's what club are we going to tonight?" I asked the other lad's,  I wanted to party since, we go back on tour tomorrow. 

"Well there is this new club down the rode called the midnight sparkle" Louis said.

"Hey, guys I have some people here I ran into and these guys where chasing after them, so I brought them here, until I get back up" Paul said, running in the room with 5 girls.

"Can we meet them?" Luke said.

"Sure" Paul moved, so we can see them.

Oh my f*cken god! She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen, she has aqua short hair, with blue eyes. I gotta get her name, I said to myself, as I walked to her.

"Ello love, whats your name?" I asked with a big smile.

"C-Cameron" she said. WOW she is soo beautiful.

*ZAYN'S POV*

Wow, she is the most gorgeous girl I have seen. Man she has beautiful red hair and brown eyes, I have ever seen.

"Hii love" I said, walking to her.

"H-hi" she said, smiling and looking at the ground.

"Whats your name love?"

"Trista" she said. WOW even her name is beautiful.

*LUKE'S POV*

Oh my goodness!  She is the most gorgeous girl I have ever laid my eye's on I thought to myself as I saw these girls, this girl had hot black hair and brown eyes!  Man I gotta get her name.

"Hi, whats your name?" I asked her.

"Um i-its Sakaiya" she said looking and the ground.

"Lovely name Sakaiya" I said and smiled. This is going to be a good tour this year.

*NIALL'S POV*

"Hi love whats your name" I said walking to the gurl at the end. She had cute blond hair and the worlds gorgeous green eyes, I have ever seen.

"I-im A-Ashley" she said looking me in the eyes.

"Lovely" I said and walked her to the couch and sat her in my lap, ad I watch the other lads flirt with the girls.

*LOUIS'S POV*

Daynm!! I though to myself, as Paul moved out the way. I saw an angel, she had brown hair and green sparkly eyes.

I gotta talk to her. I haven't talked to a girl since the brake up with Elounor.

"Hi" she said walking to me.

"H-hello love" I said, wow im so nervous.

"My name is Chyenne, by the way" she said, with a smile.

"I love it" I said smiling back at her. WOW this is going to be a great tour.