○CHAPTER TWO○

"Ashley!!!! Waaaakkkeee uuuuppp" someone screamed in my ear. I opened one eye and saw Chyenne and Sakaiya, standing on my bed.

"Guy's why are you waking me up this early?" as I looked at the clock to see as it was 7 am. Usually when there is no school, I wake up at 12 pm, but today it looks like im getting up at 7.

"Because, we are going shopping for the concert tomorrow" Chyenne said smilling at me.

"Where are the love birds at?" I said, talking about Cameron and Trista.

"They are in Cameron's room" Sakaiya said, jumping off my bed.  I finally got up and swung my legs over the edge and put my slippers on. 

I went to my closet to see what I wanted to wair today.  It was worm, but not to hot or to cold, so I went for the causal skinny jeans and a blue tank top and my black beanie. I put in my clothes and my high tops, my mom got me last year. As soon as I was done I meat Chyenne and Sakaiya by Cameron's room. 

Chyenne was wairing the same thing as me but she had a hoodie on that said "I love London" and her galaxy tom's.  Sakaiya was wairing high wasted shorts with a bat man t-shirt with her match hat and he black tom's.

"Ready girls" I asked them as I was about to open the door to Cameron's room. They both nodded and I opend the door. 

"O-M-G" Sakaiya said as she walked in. Cameron and Trista were in bed, with just there bra and underwear on. We covered our eyes and I yelled

"Put some d*nm clothes on"  they both looked up at us in shock and hid under the covers.

"Okay! Just get out of my d*nm room" Cameron yelled, throwing a pillow at us. We walked out and went down to the kitchen. 

"What do yall want for breakfast? " I asked as I looked in the cabinet. 

"Lets go to McDonald's or somen" Chyenne said.   We all agreed and waited for Cameron and Trista to come down.

* 20 mins later*

20 mins later they came down fully dressed. 

Cameron was wairing short shorts,  with a purple tank top and her purple high tops. She had her hair in a ponytail, so she didnt wair a hat.

Trista had her blue skinny jeans, with a Spider-Man hoodie and he red toms.

"Ready to go?" I asked and everyone said yes. So I grabbed my car keys and drove to McDonald's.  

When we arrived, we all jumped out the car and ran inside. We ordered our food and sat at a booth.  We didnt really talk, we just ate everything really fast, and got in the car.

"So where to girls?" I asked, as I pulled out of McDonald's.

"To the mall" Chyenne said, and pointed to the direction of the mall.

When we got there we leanked arms and went in the mall, egnoring the stares from everyone.  The first shop we went into was "wet seal".  We bought about 2 outfits each and went in different directions.

* an hour later*

"Omfg! Im so tired" Trista said, plopping on the couch.  We got about 50 outfits each and im so tired. 

"Well since its almost 5'o'clock, we should go and eat dinner" I said. We where all to lazy to cook tonight.

"Sounds good" Cameron said. After that we all went to my car and we all agreed to Chinese so thats wat we eat. 

After about an hour, we all went home and watch some Disney movies and i felt myself drift off to a nice sleep.