chapter - 34

*Damian's pov*

"Jen! What the fuck are you doing?!" I yell a bit at her, softly enough that nobody pays attention that a girl is unzipping her dress.

"But I'm hot Damian " she pouts and again my whole body feels warm. It's the effect I've never experienced before. What the heck is wrong with me?!

I grab her both hands and take them afar from her dress' zip. I shouldn't have let her drink alcohol.

"Drink" I say as I take a glass of water infront of her soft pink lips.

"No"

"Drink for fucks sake" I sigh. I give up. She's so stubborn while she's drunk. Is this her true self? It's surely very stubborn and cute. And look at her when she's sober, she behaves all so shy and intimidated.

Well, I'm laughing inside while thinking about tomorrow's morning. I've video as proof. Her reaction is going to be priceless.

"Damian" she says , and my whole mind just works on how her lips move as she says my name. It's a statifaction , a real one. I want her to say my name again and again.

"Yes?"

"My eyes are heavy" she says as her eyelids starts to go down and down.

I shake her little shoulder in attempt to have her awake.

"Don't pass out please baby" I literally say it in a pleading tone as I'm alone here and the thought of self harming can cross through my mind anytime I'm alone in the out streets or even in this club full of public here.

And her eyes shuts down close, silently, her breath starts getting slower - a Sign she's not gonna wake up until it's morning.

I'm so fucked.

As she's passed out and I don't even want to get attention of the slutty girls in this club , I guess I've to get out from here with Jen as soon as possible.

I pick up Jen bridal style, her soft and unsurprisingly light body instantly lifts up to my chest. Her natural scent crosses me , giving me thoughts I shouldn't be having right now.

"Don't you wanna enjoy life a little?" Some one touches my back muscles , I turn my head a bit to see a girl in a dress way way too short for her.

She chose her 3 year old sibling's dress for club?

"Get lost"
" Oh I love men who are hard to catch"

"Before you regret it" I complete my sentence without listening her with a deadly look. She knows, I've a girl in my arms then why is she bothering?

Without waiting for her reaction, I rush out from the club in the car.

_____________________

"Damain" I hear a girly squeel , a very dramatic one - as I enter my mansion's hall.
It's Sara.
Now what she wants and what the fuck is she doing at this hour here?

Her smile starts to fade as she sees me and Jen in my arms close to my chest.

"What are you doin with that sacrifice Damain?" She asks with a doubtful tone. Such a fake woman she is.

But since I don't want to look like I'm liking this human I have to hide we were in a club.

"I took her to the main centre to make sure she's the correct sacrifice since I haven't checked it myself"

"By the way , you aren't allowed here since je- sacrifice is here, so get out come back after she's gone" I divert the topic as fast as I can so as to get her out from the mansion

Her eyes narrow at me. And I give her a poker face. Not ready to accept any kind of drama she's about to play.

"You are changed, I thought you didn't want to touch it" she points a finger at Jen , my body starts getting tighter due to anger which is building up inside my body right now. Who does she thinks she is to talk like that to anybody?!

"Get out" I say once for all, in a 'fuck off' tune so she understands that I'm not gonna play along this time becuase I'm suffering with my own personal problems.

"How dare you" she says while stomping her foot on the marble floor and I instantly give her a death glare

"GET OUT" I say each word clearly and deadly this time, if it didn't work I've to throw her out with my own hands.

"You know that my father won't be very happy by listening what you did with your faince "

"You aren't even my faince yet"

Her eyes gets widen at my sentence. And she rushes out from the mansion , maybe in tears or just doing drama. She have always taken advantage of her father who is a part of our ritual to bring my father back.

_______

Hi dear readers, I'm sorry for the glitch Wattpad app is giving me. Chapter 34 went up before chapter 32 for no reason on its own. I'm trying to fix this, sorry for inconvenience