Chapter 1- And so it Begins...

AUTHORS NOTE!!!

Hey guys!!! Well, I'm dedicating this chapter to my awesome friend WHERESmyDRAGON because she absolutely changed this story!!! Hehe :3 I probably wont be able to update till the end of the week either cause I want to have chapter 4 done before I upload anymore ^_^ Hope you enjoy!!! Also, if anyone has an idea for the characters please comment below!!! Thanks!!!

-----> Lost in Hollywood at the side!!!

<3 - Muffins

 *******************************************************************************************************

**Kai's POV**

“WHAT THE HELL!” I screamed as I glanced at the clock on the wall. I was late. Not fashionably late, or a little late; late late, I’m talking about first period about to be over late! I quickly grabbed my skinny black jeans and a black and red flenlet shirt and slipped them on before spraying a quick does of lavender styling spay in my hair and giving it that messed up, yet still sexy look.

Rushing down the stairs of my house to the double garage that mum and I share, I grabbed the keys and turned the engine in before pressing the garage door button and waiting for it to go all the way up. I caught a look of my reflection in one of the mirrors as I was about to reverse out.

I have short, pure black hair with natural red streaks (my mums a ginger and dads was an Aussie), my eyes were violet; no contacts. I’m average height with a bit of muscle. Many people say I should be a model. I have a gentle face that is neither chubby nor too defined like some of the jocks at school. I’m in my last year of school; just beginning the third term. My name is Kai Vondragamorien (Von- drai- ga- more- i – en).

I reversed the car carefully out of our steep driveway, pressing the button as I did. “Lost in Hollywood” by System of Down blared through the car radio as I put the CD in. My favourite part came on and I belted at the lyrics (not too nicely for the rest of the drive. I love them ‘cause the voice reminds me of Kakashi from Naruto!

“I was standing on the wall,

Feeling ten feet tall,

All you maggots smoking fags on Santa Monica Boulevard,

This is my front page,

This is my new age,

All you bitches put your hands in the air and wave them like you just don't care.

All you maggots smoking fags out there on Sunset Boulevard.

All you bitches put your hands in the air and wave them like you just don't care.

Phony people come to pray,

Look at all of them beg to stay,

Phony people come to pray.

Look at all of them beg to stay

Phony people come to pray.

All you maggots smoking fags on Santa Monica Boulevard,

All you maggots smoking fags out there on Sunset Boulevard.

All you maggots smoking fags out there on Hollywood Boulevard.

You should have never trusted Hollywood.

You should have never gone to Hollywood.

All you bitches put your hands in the air and wave them like you just don't care.

You should have never trusted Hollywood.”

I pulled into the school parking lot just as the last couple notes played. Climbing out of the car I grabbed my side slash black leather bag and my favorite leather jacket and headed into hell. Making a bee line to Student Services to pick up a late slip, the bell rang and the halls were flooded with students desperately trying to enjoy their five minutes of freedom before heading off to class again.